Options

Active krew looking for members

BelladollBelladoll Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi #MafiaKrew is currently looking for daily players who work hard to win #krewgoals, send kred constantly, and just want to have fun! We are a good group of people that are active, and want to win krew goals, we have a record of always winning! Unfortunately we had some members that weren't active so We had to let them go, so it's fair for everyone who works hard.

If you feel this applies to you, come join the team
:)

Comments

• Options
    Emmaanna92Emmaanna92 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Requested to Join!
  • Options
    Nikk1013Nikk1013 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Belladoll wrote: »
    KICKAZZKREW is currently looking for daily players who work hard to win #krewgoals, send kred constantly, and just want to have fun! We are a good group of people that are active, and want to win krew goals, we have a record of always winning! Unfortunately we had some members that weren't active so We had to let them go, so it's fair for everyone who works hard.

If you feel this applies to you, come join the team

Hi there I'm requesting to join your krew. My doll name is NcBad1 and I'm a very active player who's current krew has been MIA for a while.I think your krew is exactly what I'm looking for.��
  • Options
    KestrelKestrel Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game is so stuffed up. I was accepted a few days ago, and when I logged in today I get a data discrepancy error. Now I'm krewless and I can't even find KickAzzKrew in the search option :'(
    I've contacted tech support. Could Tess or someone please try and invite me? Maybe that will work.
  • Options
    BelladollBelladoll Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi I left and created a krew, search #Mafiakrew