Options

Glitches on glitches and more glitches! (Worst Krew Goals Event)

Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
This krew goals event has been THE worst that's ever happened since they started. My krew lost so many parties because of the glitches, because we would make 5 stars but the game wouldn't give us any points and act as if the party didn't succeed. But thats one of the smaller stuff. A few people in my krew had problem with the game since the update, aka they would have to wait 40 minutes for the game to load before they would be able to play, others couldn't get past the krew goals page (they eventually fixed that problem). Another problem was a krew member not being able to see the party buttons in any of her homes no matter what she did (restart her phone, uninstall and reinstall the game) so because of that we lost like 8 parties that we could have thrown and win points. But THE WORST of these all was when people started getting kicked out of the krew BY THE GAME for no EFFING reason. We lost 2 players since last night, that is OVER 300 points. You cannot understand how mad I am, how mad WE all are. Because we worked so hard during this event (we have over 4000 points), but we keep losing them. I am tired of how instead of focusing on the glitches this game has, every update brings in even MORE glitches.

Also another thing that happened to me, i passed on position 25 on the most followed list, i got my rewards and after a while i bought something that cost $2500 (i had over $18000) and then my game glitched and suddenly i only had $6000, less gems than i had previously and my energy was 59/30 (and i had 30/30 before this).

Comments

• Options
    MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same happened to me, but my money didn't move. BUT, this week i passed thr #25 and then #10, i collected my rewards, but they weren't added to my account at all. So yeah Glu needs to fix so many thigns, instead of creating new stickers all the time.
    I messaged them but seems like they are on silent mode.
    We've encountered more than 5 problems this week and i have some receipts.
    How can their game remove 2 players during a krew goal event?
    Who does that actually?
    Now we lost our first place and all they will tell us is that they cant fix it so we gotta deal with it.
    It's not like if they are going to pay us back what we lost.
  • Options
    We spend time and money on this and all we get is glitches.
    Not surprised that people stopped playing.
  • Options
    InssaafInssaaf Registered Users 1 Posts
    I passed #75 and when I collected my rewards they weren't added to my account either! I got kicked out of Megs Squad for no reason.. My Krew button in the game is nonexistent and I already send glu the photos of that. We worked really hard this Krew Goals event this weekend and even harder since yesterday because of the glitches. But that appareantly was all for nothing because we just lost over 300 out of the blue. Fix it
  • Options
    MochiiMochii Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem!! After I collected my prizes for passing #150 most followed, I got kicked out of my krew for no reason, and to top it all off, my prize box button(where all the events and announces are) disappeared! I can't click on it, I can't access the events, nothing! My krew button was gone as well. My krew and I worked hard for those points, and now, I can't even get my prizes, I'm not in a krew, and I can't join or request to be in one. Plus, not being able to access the prize box button. Thanks Glu, you've really outdone yourself this time.
  • Options
    LealineLealine Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had to reinstall the app to join a party. We worked hard to win these events and some ppl didnt get their earned prizes when it ended.
  • Options
    RiverAsphodelSky8RiverAsphodelSky8 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem ��
    Kicked out from my krew and I was so close of winning the prizes for this weekend event. I hope Glu Games fix this glitch. It's getting annoying
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, I've reported the issue about the most followed list to the team and we're working on it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I've reported the issue about the most followed list to the team and we're working on it!

And what about the other hundreds of issues? Someone from my krew who got kicked out of the krew randomly last weekend just got an email from Glu accusing her of cheating when she isn't cheating?? This is how y'all treat your clients now? Good job Glu.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Acthy95 wrote: »
    And what about the other hundreds of issues? Someone from my krew who got kicked out of the krew randomly last weekend just got an email from Glu accusing her of cheating when she isn't cheating?? This is how y'all treat your clients now? Good job Glu.

I think it's great that Glu takes cheating very serious but I'd be mortified if they accused me or a krewmember of it when I didn't cheat. But then again I do think that they must have got some 'evidence'on her because I just can't believe that they'd ban her for no reason
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »
    I think it's great that Glu takes cheating very serious but I'd be mortified if they accused me or a krewmember of it when I didn't cheat. But then again I do think that they must have got some 'evidence'on her because I just can't believe that they'd ban her for no reason

Oh please, I just "low key" got accused of cheating too by Glu because i reported the most followed list problem. How the hell am i cheating? I literally only had 72 kgems and $18,000 in cash before they took my money and i kept receiving the discrepancy message. If i was cheating then believe me i would get myself more kgems and money.
  • Options
    I would like to share the message i sent to glu about the problems i've encountered in the game after the new update and their reply to me and then i want you all to tell me why i shouldn't be mad about this. 15682939_10207693507404382_240511111_n.jpg?oh=c16595490824f2fed7c33770d053655d&oe=585E3573
    15645620_10207693507484384_1786069961_n.jpg?oh=4a008291285a5ffdd9b66e662e4308a9&oe=585E1194
    As you can see, my original message was mostly about the passing on place #25 in my most followed list and getting my rewards BUT then magically losing money and kgems and getting extra energy out of nowhere. And their reply was THAT. I did not complain about not getting the promotions, events and game content, but yet i am somehow accused of cheating. If i am cheating then explain to me why i ONLY had $18,000 and 72 kgems. I'm pretty sure if you're cheating you get more cash and kgems. Also, if y'all want further proof that i'm not cheating i can take pictures of my wardrobe too.

And Glu, this is disgusting.
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »

Glu litterally can't handle their own game and bring more and more glitches with their updates. Please don't even tell me that they have "evidence" because they litterally need your id and your screeenshots to fix one problem.
    First of all, someone who cheats will NEVER message Glu and do complaints about money or K-Gems or even energy because this doesn't make sense at all.
    Second of all, if cheaters do message Glu about anything, Glu will ask for screenshots and also their ID, Glu is gonna look in their game and will find out they cheated.
    Also she wasn't cheating because we are in the same krew and everyone even those who make purshases are victims of Glu's glitches.
  • Options
    Some of us litterally have a folder of receipts in their phone, just in case the game glitches again. Everytime you log in or win something, you have to screenshot it and save it just in case. Many people left the game because of all of this.
    People keep playing even if the game is a mine of glitches, Glu should give more attention to this. And bring fixes during updates and not new "stickers" all the time. People have their limits.
  • Options
    HalforbesHalforbes Registered Users 1 Posts
    All of these things have happened to me. I got kicked out of a crew and placed in another crew. Finaalllly reached the top 5 (the most gems and cash you earn!) logged back in and it was gone and I had more energy also! Messaged Glu about it and they just gave me a generic response about how they made updates so gameplay is fair for everyone, but how is that fair???? They also said make sure to only play on one device which I have been... and that's it. Nothing offered to actually help my problem. And now I'm stuck in a task, where I go to the location and it's not there, therefore I cannot move on in the storyline... I've tried everything, deleted it, restarted it, messaged glu to get he same generic response they gave about my missing gems and money. This problem is actually serious, I cannot continue to play if it's not fixed what do I do....