Options

Krew

smilingangel85smilingangel85 Registered Users 11 Posts
Hello. I'm looking to join a krew that is actually active. The krew I belong to now, out of the 20 ppl, only about 5 of us is active. That does not include the leader. I'm a a avid player.

Comments

• Options
    LealineLealine Registered Users 5 Posts
    Join Chynah Dolls. Im an active leader and delete dolls that haven't been active for over a week. Its crucial to be active during weekend events. I lost dolls this past week and need more to conquer 1st place during parties event. Been playing for a long time. 👑
  • Options
    LalanicolerLalanicoler Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello. I'm looking to join a krew that is actually active. The krew I belong to now, out of the 20 ppl, only about 5 of us is active. That does not include the leader. I'm a a avid player.

I'm in a Krew called Online Daily and we're currently looking for new members!
  • Options
    smilingangel85smilingangel85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    OK. So how do I leave the krew I'm with now?
  • Options
    LealineLealine Registered Users 5 Posts
    Under krew contacts, there is an x next to your name. Clixk the x to leave the krew.
  • Options
    Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    WorldwideDolls has 3 open spots for truly dedicated, kred-sending players only.

Message me on kik @Eleven420 to join our group chat there. Search WorldwideDolls (one word) in the game to send a request!