Options

Need active krew members

BribabyBribaby Registered Users 17 Posts
Hello, I am Briana, the leader of the krew #dopest. When the K&K weekend party events first started our krew was unstoppable. We were always in first place. However the last couple events our krew has come in second. There are some really active Krews out there that are starting to dominate these events. There's a handful of loyal, competitive, dedicated and active members in my krew that would really like to have other members that play as hard as them. The issue is members either joining and never playing or playing but doing nothing to contribute to the krew. So if youre looking to be part of an active krew and help make it an unstoppable one then please join #dopest! I just got rid of the inactive players in my krew. The conditions of being in my krew is you MUST SEND KRED REGULARY AND MUST PARTICIPATE IN PARTY EVENTS BY THROWING PARTIES IN ALL OF YOUR HOMES AND JOIN OTHER MEMBERS PARTIES (if you throw a party in Jackson hole first as soon as the event begins you will be able to throw one more party before the event ends)

Comments

• Options
    AngieGoLightlyAngieGoLightly Registered Users 11 Posts
    Not sure if you will see this Briana, but I hoped so!����I have been scouring the forums looking for one of your posts. I posted earlier today that in order for me to get the party button back I have to leave the krew and rejoin. They told me to do that during the last event but I didn't want to risk it in the middle of it (besides we were doing so good). So anyway I did it today so I could throw some parties too and I immediately tried to rejoin and it won't let me, it said our Krew was full. I have been trying all day. I messaged support since the game has been so glitchy and I thought this might be another one but I am sure they won't get back to me for several days. It hasn't been 12 hours and I miss my Krew ������
    hope to be back soon,
    angiegolightly
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Bribaby wrote: »
    Hello, I am Briana, the leader of the krew #dopest. When the K&K weekend party events first started our krew was unstoppable. We were always in first place. However the last couple events our krew has come in second. There are some really active Krews out there that are starting to dominate these events. There's a handful of loyal, competitive, dedicated and active members in my krew that would really like to have other members that play as hard as them. The issue is members either joining and never playing or playing but doing nothing to contribute to the krew. So if youre looking to be part of an active krew and help make it an unstoppable one then please join #dopest! I just got rid of the inactive players in my krew. The conditions of being in my krew is you MUST SEND KRED REGULARY AND MUST PARTICIPATE IN PARTY EVENTS BY THROWING PARTIES IN ALL OF YOUR HOMES AND JOIN OTHER MEMBERS PARTIES (if you throw a party in Jackson hole first as soon as the event begins you will be able to throw one more party before the event ends)

Bribaby I play a daily but my account data was deleted so I'm back at lvl 7 . Is there still a chance I can join?
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks