Options

do not ignore your customers! this is disrespectful.

bubafanybubafany Registered Users 9 Posts
Ok guys, this is getting very upsetting. I am having a problem for several days now, my krew icon and my boxes dissapeard because you guys banned my game (I DONT USE HAVE, NEVER HAD. I WANT MY PROBLEM SOLVED, I AM LOSING BOXES AND KREDS BECAUSE OF YOU). The game support don't bother to answer me, neither do you. I created a topic here and in the custumer care but apparently you guys just answer when someone threatens you. Me and several other people are having the same issue and you guys choose to simply ignore. This is a mistake YOU guys made, YOU need do correct it. We have a support sistem to support us, not to ignore us. We spend money in this game, the least you could do is solve the problems that you guys caused. I hope you guys understand that this is not personal, but me, as a customer, feel very unsatisfied.
This time, i wait to be answered.

Comments

• Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    don't hold your breath I have been having issues since beginning of December 2016 asked for help here sent in customer care ticket thru the forum as well as thru in game..... what I got in return was zip.
  • Options
    bubafanybubafany Registered Users 9 Posts
    this is unfair
    we spend our money in this game and when we have a problem we are simply ignored