Options

Can't load saved game ?

ChibbyChibby Registered Users 13 Posts
So I'm an active player of the game but just last night as I was loading the game it put me to the very beginning to start a new game. When I clicked use saved game it found my saved game but it won't load. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this happened. What platform are you playing on? I'll go check FAQs, and see if we can't get you some help.

Has anyone had this happen? How did you resolve it?

ETA: Chibby, what happens when you chose load saved game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Platform ? I should be on a North American server or Canadian server. When I press load saved game it brings me directly back to the beginning to start a new game and when I click the load saved game again it just repeats.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, are you on an iOS (apple, Iphone/ipad ) or Android (Samsung, LG etc) or Facebook - you play through the Facebook site on your windows computer, or Kindle.

I went to the FAQs , couldn't find anything directly for your situation, but you should submit a ticket to Customer Care. And whatever you do don't uninstall the game, you could lose your saved game, which at this point, you can still see is there.

Can you submit an ingame ticket without 'starting' the new doll? If not, you can submit a ticket from the Contact us link from the page I linked. I'm sorry you're going through this, I'll still look around to see if I can find any other info or suggestions.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    This is happening to me too keeps saying save data loaded then brings me to the beginning, looping back to the start screen
  • Options
    lisa303030lisa303030 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am having the same problem, I was level 24 now it has me on 21 and I've lost over $100,000 and 1000 jewels
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Is there nothing that can be done please?? Going on 2 days of the same situation.... :(
  • Options
    Hi so I've submitted a ticket a couple of times I'm playing through a Samsung phone but nothing has been fixed. Do you have any ideas what I can do now ?
  • Options
    praedythpraedyth Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've gotten this error too, I'm still waiting for a reply /: anyone know how to fix it yet?
  • Options
    If you submitted a ticket, Customer Care will help you as soon as they get to your ticket. Please don't submiit multiple tickets, it slows down response time. I'm sure glu will see this thread, and further instruct if there is any alternative to fix your issue. Hang in there, and I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am absolutely livid now ! My account is lost and gone ! There is no game to load there is no game saved anymore I am seriously mad right now.
  • Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Girls, try uninstall and reinstall the game. It helped me...
  • Options
    this is the 3rd week and the error hasn't been fixed for me. Uninstalling doesn't seem to work
  • Options
    If you'perre going to uninstall and reinstall, be aware that you may lose progress, so it's best to follow these instructions explicitly. The part about maing sure you are saved especially Good luck if you choose to do this, but make sure you understand there is a chance even if followig their instructions...
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I didn't Uninstall the game but my game is lost now ! All the work I did is gone now how will they compensate me now ?
  • Options
    finally got a reply from glu! apparently they couldn't get back my old save. But they will be compensating me and hopefully restoring my 'new save' to its original state
  • Options
    Wow lucky you they still have not replied to me...