Options

Always #1 in Krew Events #KrewGoals

Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
Update!
There were 5 empty spots -- now just FOUR --in a krew that has been #1 in EVERY weekend event.

We were 1000 points ahead of the #2 krew in the last event, even with only 15 members!

Sending kred daily, and while online is a non-negotiable.

We all chat via kik and are a fun, chill bunch that play all over the world!

If you think you can hang, send a request ASAP -- search for us -- WorldwideDolls.

(Note: requests that follow a message here, on kik at @Eleven420, or via Facebook [El Even Fourtwenty] will be accepted first.)

Comments

• Options
    gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi! I'd like to join your krew. I play daily and the name of my character is Anj. I'm still lvl10 tho cos my game got restarted and lost my progress from my previous saved game. So here I am looking for an active krew.
  • Options
    Hi, Anj, I accepted your request. Log in to join us!

Please also message me on kik @Eleven420, we have a group chat there. Hope to see you on kik and in the game soon!
  • Options
    Mvancom05Mvancom05 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi. Is there still space left on your krew? My previous krew was full but no one but myself was active. I'm on level 27 and play everyday. I don't have kik but will get it if I need to. My name is Monique
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hey Eleven my old game got restarted and lost my lvl 23 profile and know I'm lvl 8 is there a chance I can join. BTW I play daily
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
    Btrue wrote: »
    Sorry Anj it's btrue, not sure what's going on with Glu but if I still had my krew I would've have made it my mission to get you back in there :(

Hey Btrue! Its okay 😊 So did you get your game fixed? Were you able to join any krew? I missed you and our krewmates. I've been krew hopping lately but I wasn't able to find as good as your krew.
  • Options
    Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hey. I am another person who lost their avatar. I need a good krew. I gift kred many times a day and go to parties. I play on and off all day. My avatar is Arianna level 8 since I lost my level 22. Thanks
  • Options
    VannaladyVannalady Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    In need of a good krew. I'm a level 22 and on like daily.
  • Options
    kpanfilekpanfile Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was going to try to message you but I wasn't able to. we miss you Btrue, they need to fix this, it sucks.
  • Options
    WorldwideDolls is currently full. I will post a fresh thread if anything opens up!
  • Options
    😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    Can you accept me into your krew
  • Options
    KimberlydKimberlyd Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey, looking for an active krew. I'm on level 21 and on daily
  • Options
    SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    New crew : VELVET ROSES

I play daily and always give kreds ! :D
  • Options
    MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi, I'm Muss, i'm looking for a new active krew because I gave my spot in my okd krew to my little bro. I'm lv 21 and active during Krew Goals, I do warn the krew when I am not active so they can replace me no problem. Also my doll is a male, heard some krews only accept females :)
  • Options
    vault459vault459 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi! I was wondering if you're still looking for members or have an open spot. I'm in a krew currently but everyone has either quit or hardly logs in anymore -- I'm still yet to find a better one myself. I log in daily, do several events and send kred very often.

My in-game character's name is King and I'm level 27. Get back to me if you will and thanks.
  • Options
    lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    vault459 wrote: »
    Hi! I was wondering if you're still looking for members or have an open spot. I'm in a krew currently but everyone has either quit or hardly logs in anymore -- I'm still yet to find a better one myself. I log in daily, do several events and send kred very often.

My in-game character's name is King and I'm level 27. Get back to me if you will and thanks.

Hi Vault, we have a space in my crew Retro Rose if you are still interested in joining another crew! All the best :)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹