Options

To Active Daily Krew, Aria!

Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
HI guys. I did not leave the krew. As I collected for passing level 250 on most followed once again my gift box dissapeared and it said I was kicked. This is the 3rd time. I use only 1 device and have no clue how to cheat. Last time Glu said my account was flagged and to use 1 device. I only have 1. Also I noticed everytime this has happened is when i hit the achievement on most folloed and have purchased gems recently. This is happening to too many people and Glu is doing nothin but blaming us. I say we all need to flood Kendall and Kylies twitter complaing of this and then Glu may reinstate our dolls. They do not need to say they cant do anything yes they can. I have a friend who is a game master for blizzard entertainment which is 100 times bigger than glu and they restore all the time. Glu is ripping us off and refusing to help us. I have had it and I am not going to let them by with this anymore.

Comments

• Options
    zoeandolivezoeandolive Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened again to you :( do you still have your account at all? I'd be happy to add you back
  • Options
    Rhiannon517Rhiannon517 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yes but it wont let me join a krew. My names Arianna. Just look through your likes and i posted in krew chat . also. I have no option to search for krews and i cant finish my event. This is the 3rd time. Im going to contact Google playstore cause i brought gens again. Soon as i collected for passing level 250 on most followed my box dissapeared and kicked from krew. Exactly like last 2 times. The games glitched and glu wont admit it. If i dont rejoin when you invite its cause i can't. I will try and get to someone over the technical support. Im rired if getting cheated. Plz let the krew know. I love that krew.
  • Options
    Aria tried to invite me back to krew. As soon as i click accept it kicked me. This is insane. No word back from glu or on here either. Not surprising.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :( I miss you being in the krew. I'll tell the krew what happened. If glu eventually fixes it please ask to join again or if the krew is full message me on here. I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    The krew says they miss you and Cassie said one time this happened to her and she contacted glu and the fixed it within a few days so hopefully yours does too
  • Options
    I miss you guys tons. I have contacted Google play since i spent cash on gems and have had to start over 3 times. They are investigating it. The issue is between purchasing gems and collecting from advancing on the most followed. This one was when i passed 250 my first one was passing level 20 on most followed. I had also purchsseg gems within 24 hours both times. The 2nd time I had also purchased. I dont know if because i leveled and was using gems to get energy they think i cheated. Review my game play. They can do that but must not have. I will keep you informed. Hopefully i can fix this and get back in my krew.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Do not harass kendall and kylie on twitter that is gonna land you all on their block or mute list and if you land on either they won't see any of your tweets so that would be pointless but contacting Google was a smart move maybe they can give you a refund on your purchases but I doubt they'll be able to force or make glu restore your actual game so best of luck to you all.
  • Options
    I didnt say harass. One tweet and move on. There name us on the game and i dont think they would approve of us being treated this way. Just wanted to bring it to their attention. Google is being very supportive and has verified my purchases. It is their playstore Glu is using so they will do what they can.
  • Options
    Hey. I got it fixed I can rejoin the krew. Yay plz tell Aria to send me an invite. I tried to join but its full.
  • Options
    Again as soon as I collected for passing 225 on most followed gift box dissapeared and I was kicked from krew. I have screen shots of all my gem purchases and leveling. This is a glitch they need to fix. I reported it again and if I dont hear from them I will call playstore again. I dont think I will collect on the most followed anymore. Too many glitched. I hope they fix it.
  • Options
    Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Aria someone plz invite me back. Glu fixed it this morning. I tried to join it says full. I dunno if I got glitched and am still in the krew. This is crazy. All the gem purchases must flag me. Thank God I did screen shots every purchase.