Options

Supermodel 2.0 Seeking New Members

KaliomgKaliomg Registered Users 14 Posts
I have 4 spots open in my krew. We are all active daily. You must be able to send kred daily and participate in krew goals events. This means attending parties and throwing parties. We win krew goals events and it will be easier with a full krew. Please search Supermodel 2.0 and send a request. Leave your game name below with the amount of houses you have. My name is Kali on the game. The krew slogan is Active Users

Comments

• Options
    Chyna1010Chyna1010 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm seeking a new krew. My name on the game is Chyna479 ( Chyna). I'm VERY active and I have 6 houses.
  • Options
    Chyna1010 wrote: »
    I'm seeking a new krew. My name on the game is Chyna479 ( Chyna). I'm VERY active and I have 6 houses.

Hey I saw your request and I chose add but you didn't get added. I sent you a request on the game. If you didn't get the request send it again.
  • Options
    3 spots left!!!
  • Options
    anearheaanearhea Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm seeking a new krew, tired of krews without active members. My name in the game is Kaia Kinsley and i have 4 houses.
  • Options
    Asdfghjkl83Asdfghjkl83 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi my name is Katt and I have 7 houses. I sent a request. ��
  • Options
    blondielovespinkblondielovespink Registered Users 9 Posts
    Kali, it's Ana from the original Supermodel krew! If you have an open spot on the new krew, may I join? I got my game fixed so I'll be active again!
  • Options
    Kali, it's Ana from the original Supermodel krew! If you have an open spot on the new krew, may I join? I got my game fixed so I'll be active again!

Yeah whenever there is a spot available you can join. I will send you a request whenever a spot is available but I do believe Kristen is back on again.
  • Options
    Kaliomg wrote: »
    Yeah whenever there is a spot available you can join. I will send you a request whenever a spot is available but I do believe Kristen is back on again.

Ana I have one spot available. I sent you a request if you are still interested.
  • Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hey Kali! It's me, Gia. I regained my account. Can I come back to the your krew? Please, I miss you guys 😞
  • Options
    GiaLola00 wrote: »
    Hey Kali! It's me, Gia. I regained my account. Can I come back to the your krew? Please, I miss you guys 😞

Hey Gia, it's Katt from the krew. I just wrote in the chat for Kali letting her know invade she doesn't see this right away. It's so strange tho, your doll is still showing up in the Krew.
  • Options
    Hi Katt, in my game I'm in different krew. Person who stolen my account, changed everything ��
  • Options
    Kaliomg wrote: »
    Ana I have one spot available. I sent you a request if you are still interested.

Hey Kali, I think I've been kicked from the krew? I'm not sure but I'm not apart of it and not able to help the krew! 😞
  • Options
    Hey Katt, it's Ana. Will you let Kali know I was kicked from the krew or some kind of glitch happened?
  • Options
    Guys I'm not sure if I got banned from the krew or if my account was hacked. I know I was apart of the krew earlier and now I can't even find the krew when I search for it. �� Guess I just want to know if I got banned.
  • Options
    Guys I'm not sure if I got banned from the krew or if my account was hacked. I know I was apart of the krew earlier and now I can't even find the krew when I search for it. �� Guess I just want to know if I got banned.

Katt. I keep sending you request and they are getting declined. Gia told me your game froze when you tried to accept it. I sent another one.
  • Options
    I get the request but it freezes out my game so I have to force it closed and then the request is gone. I wrote glu, this isn't the first time it's happened. I'm hoping they can fix it soon.
  • Options
    Hey Kail, it's Katt. I'm having a problem with my Apple ID so I can't log into the game right now. It was I wasn't in the krew so I closed out of the game and now it's saying my Apple ID is messed up. Just wanted to give you a heads up on why I'm not in the krew at the moment.
  • Options
    Hey Kali! I was kicked from the krew :( And I can't even find the krew when I search for it. Can You send me a request?