Options

Been kicked from Krew? Missing gift box button? Here is how to get it back.

Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
This has happened to me 3 times now. Everytime has been when I just earned an achievement on the most followed and had recently purchased Gems. Glu says 3 times I was flagged. Thats a lie. I didnt do anything and they couldnt tell me what I did. Also told me to play on 1 device. I use only one device. So obviuosly Glu is getting over on us and it turn not representing Kendall and Kylie correctly cause I am sure they would not want this happening. I was told by someone who works for another much bigger gaming company than glu to flood kendall and kylies twitter and facebook etc and they will in turn be tired of it because it will make them look bad so they will make Glu fix this problem. Sounds legit to me. So if you have lost avatars and Glu isnt helping starting tweeting and keep tweeting. Let glu know we are sick of losing real money and our time.

Comments

• Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Few days ago Glu flagged my account cuz they think I use hacks and cheats, but it's not true!!! I always use 1 device...
    So 3 days ago I started a new game and next day I was kicked out from krew, my giftboxes are all gone!!!
    I didn't do nothing wrong
    We get free energy bolts (e.g - I had 0 energy and one minute later I had 56/30 energy -it's weird) and cuz of this they think that many of us use hacks or cheats

Sorry for my english.
  • Options
    GraceAliceGraceAlice Registered Users 5 Posts
    GiaLola00 wrote: »
    Few days ago Glu flagged my account cuz they think I use hacks and cheats, but it's not true!!! I always use 1 device...
    So 3 days ago I started a new game and next day I was kicked out from krew, my giftboxes are all gone!!!
    We get free energy bolts (e.g - I had 0 energy and one minute later I had 56/30 energy -it's weird) and cuz of this they think that many of us use hacks or cheats

Sorry for my english.

I'm in the same boat! The same problem happens to me two days ago and I don't know what to do cause nobody answers me...
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    GiaLola00 wrote: »

Sorry for my english.

the whole energy thing is weird , but that's not a reason to flag us . Especially when it's a glitch in a very glitch game . But not only does this prevent you from playing K&K it also gives glu a bad reputation . And the events are also unplayable but you get event points and the don't contribute to your total point value , for example before the flagging of my account I had 545 points but I went on a date before and still had 545 points and that's how I knew my account was flagged
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    the whole energy thing is weird , but that's not a reason to flag us . Especially when it's a glitch in a very glitch game . But not only does this prevent you from playing K&K it also gives glu a bad reputation . And the events are also unplayable but you get event points and the don't contribute to your total point value , for example before the flagging of my account I had 545 points but I went on a date before and still had 545 points and that's how I knew my account was flagged

I thought it was a reason... Cuz when I got free energy bolts, few minutes later I was kicked from the krew and giftboxes gone...
  • Options
    Rhiannon517Rhiannon517 Registered Users 19 Posts
    These moderators have access to see every little thing that goes on within the game. Not once when i asked them will if you think i cheated or whatever when did this occur? You can flag me so explain the flag. Never a response. I am going to contact google play today and speak to someone there also. I am not going to let this go.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    These moderators have access to see every little thing that goes on within the game. Not once when i asked them will if you think i cheated or whatever when did this occur? You can flag me so explain the flag. Never a response. I am going to contact google play today and speak to someone there also. I am not going to let this go.

Have in-game support still not gotten back to you? One of my krew member had this issue and in-game support helped him within a week I believe.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Not this time no. Time before this they did and said my account was flagged and to play off one device which i always have. I did nothing wrong. I have never even cursed in krew chat. I have no clue how to even go about cheating.when i wrote back and asked them what did i do to violate terms and such no reply. So i made a new avatar. The very first time i got no response. There is a glitch. I have no issues with KKh. I have never purchased anything with cash on kkh either. If I get my avatar back or if i start another i will never buy gems on knk again though.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    You all do know that kendall, Kylie, their game account on twitter and GLU's account can just block or mute you all right????

also you could always stop giving them your money like I did I stopped putting money into the game because it is too problematic I'd rather spend money on KKH than KKG,I refuse to give money to a glitchy game and especially to a team that keeps adding more stuff instead of fixing the glitches. I hope all of your problems are fixed soon
  • Options
    As of last night my game is restored along with a meseage of apology from Glu. The guy was really nice. I only put this out here because I have 2 friends who are game masters with Blizzard Entertainment who owns World od Warcraft which I also play. They told me our games can be restored and to contact play store. I guess they know their stuff cause this time I got somewhere. No I doubt I buy gems again on KNK. I hope they repair each of your games . Good luck n happy gaming.
  • Options
    I dout yOU contacted play store is what got your game restored....
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    I dout yOU contacted play store is what got your game restored....

Although the Play Store might've helped in a way by providing statements and information to their customer which then can be used to restore whatever they lost.
  • Options
    Emmabemma128Emmabemma128 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem here. I contacted them 3 days ago and still haven't received a response. Getting frustrated. Especially because I wasn't allowed to receive the last prize of the dating challenge or use the three Kendall boxes I received because they took the privilege away for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    Btru3Btru3 Registered Users 9 Posts
    As of last night my game is restored along with a meseage of apology from Glu. The guy was really nice. I only put this out here because I have 2 friends who are game masters with Blizzard Entertainment who owns World od Warcraft which I also play. They told me our games can be restored and to contact play store. I guess they know their stuff cause this time I got somewhere. No I doubt I buy gems again on KNK. I hope they repair each of your games . Good luck n happy gaming.

wow now I feel toyed with, they made it seem like it's so hard to restore or prove I wasn't a cheater. Thanks for the info how did you contact google play?
  • Options
    Although the Play Store might've helped in a way by providing statements and information to their customer which then can be used to restore whatever they lost.

I doubt it since they usually pretend like they have nothing to do with it and will suggest you contact GLU again but if they did help then they're getting better about being there for their customers.
  • Options
    Btru3 wrote: »
    wow now I feel toyed with, they made it seem like it's so hard to restore or prove I wasn't a cheater. Thanks for the info how did you contact google play?

It's definitely not hard to restore your game they just don't want to because you've not given them proof that you're not a cheater but I'm sure they can scan your game and indicate if you've been cheating or not so they should do the right thing and restore your game since I know they can. Just go onto the kendall and kylie game where you installed it on the app store and get Google contact information and email or call them hopefully they will actually help you and not turn you away like some people have said they've done them in the past best of luck
  • Options
    Btru3Btru3 Registered Users 9 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    It's definitely not hard to restore your game they just don't want to because you've not given them proof that you're not a cheater but I'm sure they can scan your game and indicate if you've been cheating or not so they should do the right thing and restore your game since I know they can. Just go onto the kendall and kylie game where you installed it on the app store and get Google contact information and email or call them hopefully they will actually help you and not turn you away like some people have said they've done them in the past best of luck

Thanks yo thought the App Store would be the same but I found the info I needed and how does one go about giving them proof of this if their response is basically "oh yes you are cheater" wouldn't we pretty much be out of luck or nah?
  • Options
    I googled the number for it.
  • Options
    Btru3 wrote: »
    Thanks yo thought the App Store would be the same but I found the info I needed and how does one go about giving them proof of this if their response is basically "oh yes you are cheater" wouldn't we pretty much be out of luck or nah?

Your best option would be to probably contact either Google play or one of the mods on here because if you know you've not used any hacks and they're still not willing to restore your game even when you are sure you've never cheated then that's unfair and in so many words they're saying you'll have to start all over unless you have a chat with them and they tell you they'll restore all of your old items and the money you put into the game to your new game if you restart that's the only way I'd restart a game tbh other than that contact Google or a moderator on here for help they can help you better than most of us can.