Options

Best places to Date.

AnnelizieAnnelizie Registered Users 32 Posts
Hi y'll, le'ts share some places where we can spend as little energy as possible on a 30 minutes date?
Until now, i know that in VIP section in Indio you can end a date using 5 energy.

Kiss (5 energy and u gain 1 more energy from that task like every kiss task) and fresh fruit (1 energy, using the energy that u gain on kiss task and $5).

Comments

• Options
    RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Annelizie wrote: »
    Hi y'll, le'ts share some places where we can spend as little energy as possible on a 30 minutes date?
    Until now, i know that in VIP section in Indio you can end a date using 5 energy.

Kiss (5 energy and u gain 1 more energy from that task like every kiss task) and fresh fruit (1 energy, using the energy that u gain on kiss task and $5).

This is the fastest & least amount of energy date that I know of. Since I discovered that one I don't look anywhere else. 😀
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I didn't know about the VIP section, thank you! Most of the time you have to use 6 energy only
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    LI find the Kiss tasks (5energy) + it gives back 1 free energy. Then click Fruit basket(1energy) = 5energy to complete a 30min. Date!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts

This is the place I always use. You can finish a date with 5 energy and do an extra date per full energy bar because you aren't spending the extra energy. :)
  • Options
    Avakkg wrote: »
    I didn't know about the VIP section, thank you! Most of the time you have to use 6 energy only

You welcome! :D
  • Options
    This is the place I always use. You can finish a date with 5 energy and do an extra date per full energy bar because you aren't spending the extra energy. :)

Ikr? I love it
  • Options
    I wish it had other places like this just to change the feed a little for not get so repetitive, and yes i know we can edit the photo but we use this method as a quick way to get followers, editing the photo every post makes the process kinda slow
  • Options
    Thanks for thinking of putting this here! This is a good thing to know!
    It would be great if we find another dating place closer to NY & Paris area, that way your don't have to travel as far back!
    I will start searching! Lol 👀 Thanks again!
  • Options
    Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    If you don't mind spending a few $ Gabor's also can be done with 5. Kiss plus Share plate, but it's $30. But I use it sometimes for a change of scenery. HTH 😉
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Frida42 wrote: »
    If you don't mind spending a few $ Gabor's also can be done with 5. Kiss plus Share plate, but it's $30. But I use it sometimes for a change of scenery. HTH ��

Thanks for adding this! Didn't know about it. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for thinking of putting this here! This is a good thing to know!
    It would be great if we find another dating place closer to NY & Paris area, that way your don't have to travel as far back!
    I will start searching! Lol 👀 Thanks again!

Yass, it would be so great!!
  • Options
    If you don't mind spending a few $ Gabor's also can be done with 5. Kiss plus Share plate, but it's $30. But I use it sometimes for a change of scenery. HTH 😉

Where is it?
  • Options
    Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Where is it?

Budapest :)
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • Options
    Budapest :)
    Thankss :o
  • Options
    BruhBatmanBruhBatman Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is the best way to do quick dates but If you're low on cash the best place is gregs with kiss-5 energy and PDA-2 energy no cash needed but it's a total of six energy used. I saved up quite a bit during dating events tho. Thanks for this post!