Options

Acting credits - not sure how to do it!!

Ludo_2709Ludo_2709 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi all,
I have a gig in my gig list that it's called "Acting Credits" and it says "gain some acting experience by completing any acting project". Now I am not sure how to do that. I have accepted a ton of gigs from Perry and things like that but it doesn't work. How do you do it? It's been on my list forever and I feel like I have tried everything but nothing worked. I would really appreciate if you have any suggestions!

Thanks,
Ludo

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Ludo_2709 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have a gig in my gig list that it's called "Acting Credits" and it says "gain some acting experience by completing any acting project". Now I am not sure how to do that. I have accepted a ton of gigs from Perry and things like that but it doesn't work. How do you do it? It's been on my list forever and I feel like I have tried everything but nothing worked. I would really appreciate if you have any suggestions!

Thanks,
    Ludo

I honestly don't remember this quest, but it seems like you have to do an acting gig, like an appearance in a tv show or movie. I guess when Perry calls, you should accept a role in a tv show or movie. I wish I could be more help, but I really don't remember that quest. Sorry. :(
  • Options
    Ludo_2709Ludo_2709 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks! Well technically I am a model in the game so I never get acting projects, everytime perry comes up with something is never an acting gig. Thanks for answering me anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you been stuck on this for a while? I would keep an eye out for any acting gig, and if nothing presents itself, I'd submit a ticket to customer care. Tell them how long you've been stuck and ask for their advice. So sorry this is happening to you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    There are gigs you do at Hollywood like having a role in a tv series or in a commercial, I think you should wait for them, maybe they are just yet to come
  • Options
    Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Ludo, that happened to me too. If you work hard on the story lines you will get to that one before you are really ready. Just keep going and you WILL get an acting gig eventually. You just need to reach a certain level before you start getting those offers. But yeah it can be a long time, so don't worry about it 😀
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++