Options

5kgems after events

heartpinkmanheartpinkman Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi! Please please bring back the 5 kgems after finishing events. It would actually motivate us players to keep playing so we could save kgems for the next Superstar event. It's pretty difficult to get 4k gems unless we spend real money :(

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I agree. I'd like to see this because it is really hard to save up k-gems in the first place and this would make it a little easier. Plus it would be good for Glu because as a few players pointed out, it would be incentive for us to play more.
  • Options
    KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yes! Completely agree. It's not easy to save for kgems and definitely not everyone can afford it. The last event we had, if one paid it would be about $50! I'm assuming the average age of players are around hs to college. Not many people can spend that much.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes please bring this back, especially during Super Star events, because after I spend the amount of Gems I wanted there really is no incentive to play the rest of the weekend...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Good idea, they really should give us some gems after parties or gigs. Now I have level 29 and I have no goals, nothing to spend on money and NO MOTIVATION to play :(:'(
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'll post this in the suggestion thread as well!! Really hope they bring this feature back!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________