Options

giftbox icon missing + can't join krew

emmaahpottsemmaahpotts Registered Users 22 Posts
sooo i saw the post from some admin or something, telling that it wasn't a glitch, but if the icon was missing your account has been flagged or something. I then wrote to support, because i really haven't done anything wrong, i was active in my krew sending kreds (can't even remember if that's the right term) but after a few days i was kicked out, and the icon for the krew-chatbubble is not even there...
along with the giftbox icon.. it's still missing, and i really don't know what to do?? :(((

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, emmaahpotts! Most likely you've been falsely flagged for cheating; playing on multiple device. If you already have sent a ticket to support I would suggest to wait for their reply and hopefully they can help you out on your issue. It usually takes them a few days to get back to you.
  • Options
    Hey, emmaahpotts! Most likely you've been falsely flagged for cheating; playing on multiple device. If you already have sent a ticket to support I would suggest to wait for their reply and hopefully they can help you out on your issue. It usually takes them a few days to get back to you.

Thank you, but i don't know what those tickets are :// and it's been almost a month since i wrote to support. I only have 1 device to play on, so i really don't know how this happened ^^ :/
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Thank you, but i don't know what those tickets are :// and it's been almost a month since i wrote to support. I only have 1 device to play on, so i really don't know how this happened ^^ :/

You should pm a mod directly, so they could help you faster. Pm KalindaKing and explain to her what's happening.
  • Options
    You should pm a mod directly, so they could help you faster. Pm KalindaKing and explain to her what's happening.

Okay, thank you such much. I've send a message to her now.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yes, please include your gamer ID # in your pm (never post it on a public forum, and never give it to anyone but glu personnel.)
    I'm on my mobile so I can't easily grab the instructions for getting your ID, but I'll be back with it in a minute.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Eta: corrected typo put Hollywood by mistake.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, please include your Hollywood ID # in your pm (never post it on a public forum, and never give it to anyone but glu personnel.)
    I'm on my mobile so I can't easily grab the instructions for getting your ID, but I'll be back with it in a minute.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thank you! I don't really know how to do these things, i don't even know what my Hollywood ID # is :// how do i find that?
  • Options
    No my bad. Hollywood ID is for the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game. You need that your Kendall and Kylie game ID. Unfortunately I'm on my mobile and can't give you instructions to locate your ID number but someone else on the formum will, or I'll get to my laptop first. I don't have K&K on this device to go look. But someone will help, or i'll get back home. So hang on. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you! I don't really know how to do these things, i don't even know what my Hollywood ID # is :// how do i find that?

Hi emmaahpotts! Welcome to the forum! Sorry that you are experiencing prolems.
    Here is how you find your id:

IMG_5055.png

IMG_5056.png

IMG_5057.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi emmaahpotts! Welcome to the forum! Sorry that you are experiencing prolems.
    Here is how you find your id:

IMG_5055.png

IMG_5056.png

IMG_5057.png

Thank you so much for the help! So do i have to write to support again with this ID, or what do i do now? :o
    -Sorry for all the questions.. ^^
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you so much for the help! So do i have to write to support again with this ID, or what do i do now? :o
    -Sorry for all the questions.. ^^

No trouble! You need to send a 'private message' to one of our moderators. Here is how.

Go to the main page of K&K General discussion:
    IMG_5085.png

Click on 'KalindaKing' (one of our moderators):
    IMG_5086.png

And then click 'send private message':
    IMG_5087.png

Explain your problem and mention your id.
    Good luck!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    No trouble! You need to send a 'private message' to one of our moderators. Here is how.

Go to the main page of K&K General discussion:
    IMG_5085.png

Click on 'KalindaKing' (one of our moderators):
    IMG_5086.png

And then click 'send private message':
    IMG_5087.png

Explain your problem and mention your id.
    Good luck!

Thank you so much again! I've already sent her a message, but I will try again!
  • Options
    If you sent Kalinda a PM, and didn't send your ID. send it again but include your ID. If you sent her a message with the ID, then just understand she gets a lot of requests, and will respond as soon as possible. I'll mention this thread to her, but send her the ID with a brief note and you'll hear back. I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    If you sent Kalinda a PM, and didn't send your ID. send it again but include your ID. If you sent her a message with the ID, then just understand she gets a lot of requests, and will respond as soon as possible. I'll mention this thread to her, but send her the ID with a brief note and you'll hear back. I'm sorry this is happening.

Okay, i just send the message again including the ID, and ofc, I know she's busy, and it's totally fine ^^ - But thank you again.. again for the help! :)
  • Options
    And, now that you know where your game ID is, you should keep it somewhere safe, otherwise than just on the device email with the game. ;) good luck, fingers crossed for yiu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And, now that you know where your game ID is, you should keep it somewhere safe, otherwise than just on the device email with the game. ;) good luck, fingers crossed for yiu.

I definitely will! ;)