Options

Can't view things on my gift boxes!

JenniebumpkinJenniebumpkin Registered Users 6 Posts
I need help with the game. It shows there are 2 things in the yellow bubble to see in my gifts but when I click on it it shows the deals and my gift boxes and nothing else. The number never goes away so I think it's not showing me something. It used to say one and now two. Help!

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I need help with the game. It shows there are 2 things in the yellow bubble to see in my gifts but when I click on it it shows the deals and my gift boxes and nothing else. The number never goes away so I think it's not showing me something. It used to say one and now two. Help!

Hey, Jenniebumpkin! I believe that there's no problem with your game. The 2 yellow symbols is probably for this weeks event banners/dialogue screens.. one for the earn-ables and the other for the gift boxes!
  • Options
    Thank you for replying! I know they are to show you that, but even after a view them, the alerts stay there!
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thank you for replying! I know they are to show you that, but even after a view them, the alerts stay there!

Yes, they will stay put until the weekend event is finished. :)
  • Options
    Hmm okay, thank you!
  • Options
    emmaahpottsemmaahpotts Registered Users 22 Posts
    my giftbox icon is gone.. do u know why?
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    my giftbox icon is gone.. do u know why?
    You probably got flagged for violating the terms. If this is not the case then it's a mistake . If you contact support the will get back to in 2-5 days if not 10 days (the game is very glitchy on new updates) . If none of this works contact KalindaKing she posts the weekend spoilers and is a from glu with your ID. :) hope this helps I'm only speaking from past experience
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks