Options

What is the fastest way to gain experience and followers?

ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
I'm hoping to hear from everyone on their ways on how to gain experience and followers fast? (Apart from completing storyline gigs). And also does anyone know what is the max amount of followers you can have in the game?
*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
Daily iOS KKH player since April '17

Comments

• Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I'm hoping to hear from everyone on their ways on how to gain experience and followers fast? (Apart from completing storyline gigs). And also does anyone know what is the max amount of followers you can have in the game?

I'd also like to know how many experience points you need for each level up to 35 if anyone knows this information? Thanks
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, ladykrystal! :)

The fastest way to gain followers is by dating random NPC's on different locations and the most efficient location to date in is the VIP lounge in Indio.

I believe there is no way of telling in how much you need for exactly each level up unless someone would like to do the hard math for me. The max level is level 35, which is 480,000 XP.
  • Options
    Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Ladouce is right. Dating is the fastest way. Date NPCs one time then delete. You can do six dates in a row at VIP lounge. But dating all the time would get tedious. I do gigs during the day and then my last session of the day I finish off with however many dates I can do. Just doing that one thing helps quite a bit. Hope that helps 😀
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Hey, ladykrystal! :)

The fastest way to gain followers is by dating random NPC's on different locations and the most efficient location to date in is the VIP lounge in Indio.

I believe there is no way of telling in how much you need for exactly each level up unless someone would like to do the hard math for me. The max level is level 35, which is 480,000 XP.

Agreed! Dating is the fastest and easiest way to gain xp. Especially seeing as though you can delete NPC contacts and add them back to date them again on 30 min dates. Storyline gigs are second best. When you get to higher levels, they're really what's gonna help you in leveling up. It's really hard to get a lot of xp and level up on side gigs unfortunately.
  • Options
    jadedpaynejadedpayne Registered Users 40 Posts
    This is gonna sound really stupid but what exactly is XP?
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    jadedpayne wrote: »
    This is gonna sound really stupid but what exactly is XP?

It means Experience Points jadedpayne
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    jadedpaynejadedpayne Registered Users 40 Posts
    Ty Stefan ☺️
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts