Options

Starting a krew and I want you!

KrissybbyKrissybby Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey guys! I have recently started my first krew and it is called Killer Beautyz! The other krews I was in for a while had some mean and nasty people and thats not what this game is about. It's helping your krew members and getting to know them. So if you're pretty active and would like to join a nice krew, go ahead and search for mine!

Comments

• Options
    shanonweedman@gmail.comshanonweedman@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Krissybby wrote: »
    Hey guys! I have recently started my first krew and it is called Killer Beautyz! The other krews I was in for a while had some mean and nasty people and thats not what this game is about. It's helping your krew members and getting to know them. So if you're pretty active and would like to join a nice krew, go ahead and search for mine!

I am looking for an active crew. Wanted to start my own, but no one wants to join since it is just me so far. I play almost daily, have multiple homes I think 6, and I have lots of followers. Pretty sure I am at least level 24. I have had to leave 2 crews because they become inactive. If you are still looking let me know. I need to know the crew name to join.
  • Options
    Sweet_TiaSweet_Tia Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tried to join but it can't find it ... I'll k
    Keep trying