Options

Krew Goals Event

heartpinkmanheartpinkman Registered Users 12 Posts
When are we going to get krew related events like parties? :(

Comments

• Options
    okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    I think we had one a few weekends ago that was to have as many parties as you can.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Um okayjon that wasn't a krew goals event it was just a party event in which we threw parties and basically we helped each other out so we could complete our event although it seemed similar it isn't since you don't collect radios during a krew goals event, a krew goals event is when krews have to compete against other krews for first place in order to win the prizes (first, second, or third place). They haven't had a krew goals event in idk when tbh.
  • Options
    Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    As I've seen from the spoilers this update won't have any krew goals events and there are 4 weekends left until the next update. Let's hope we'll be having these kind of events soon!
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
  • Options
    okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    Oh my bad I was thinking in a small scope, but I did put in the suggestions section that they should add online scoreboards both single and krew. Mostly to see which krew has the most collective followers and adding other aspects like most five star parties and maybe highest love interest levels. Hopefully they create something like that to make the game more competitive.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS