Options

02/16/2017 Weekend event - 1 Year Anniversary! - Event Clothes Spotlight

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
We are having a Super Star event with a massieve sale on Gems and Kash!

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Also, in celebration of the game's 1-year anniversary, Perry called and gave us 150 Gems!!

Now show us what you bought and won!!
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    I bought the poodle in my Paris home, some earrings, a top and a Throwback box. By that I spent enough to open three Throwback boxes! Got some really good items in my boxes: two hairstyles and two dresses!!!

IMG_6392.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I am defenitly most happy about this top I won, I've been wanting it ever since I saw it on my timeline

2q1vu4l.png

Then I opened some more boxes but only got jewelry, shoes and two hairstyles that I didn't really care for. Only these shoes I think go nice with the event item.

25evjh1.png

Linda I love that poodle! Wish I had the Paris home! :)9
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The earnables items are cool, the hair looks fabulous on Angel, but I'm short on gems and the game gives so little to us (I opened tons of krew boxes thanks to my girls and I got mostly trash, even stickers are hard to get) that I don't feel as worthy the spending.

I bougth just for the first two boxes, however I didn't got satisfied with my picks this time:
    osr5thV.png?1

At first I though that I had earned a shaved hair style here lol
    U8vS1qw.png?1

Boring!

I bought a beautiful black ripped pair of pants and a black top/bikini.

Linda the poodle is so cute! I didn't knew about it! Vats got the bag with a dog and that made my day so I'll ignore that 'great' Perry's surprise (Well you can sure call that surprise cause that was not the expected lol).

Ah before I forget, I'm unable to enter the chat and send kreds since last weekend, my game crashes everytime I go there:mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    My favorite find in the throwback boxes! I've been waiting for this hair to show up and Glu kept putting it in the top row second box so I decided to pick that one and there it was again!! :)

39C22817-20F5-49CE-8C2D-3638994A5B58.jpg
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    No new clothes again for the guys. I'm afraid to spend any more money on this game if they are done supporting us.

Anyone know if this is a temporary thing?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    No new clothes again for the guys. I'm afraid to spend any more money on this game if they are done supporting us.

I'm guessing it's temporary. They probably just ran out of inspiration and are thinking of ideas for new items during this long update. But that's just my thinking.
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    webra wrote: »

My sentiments exactly :(
    But we can only wait and be hopeful they'll get back on track!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    Apparently, this update doesn't have anything in store for guys as I've seen from the spoilers. Let's hope the next one does and keeps the guys of the game happy! :confused:
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Congrats on winning that hair! I was rooting for you and you finally pulled through.:) I saw your doll with the hair and she looks fab with it!
    My favorite find in the throwback boxes! I've been waiting for this hair to show up and Glu kept putting it in the top row second box so I decided to pick that one and there it was again!! :)

Here's what my dolls won:

Carolee Dee won the bikini top and the shoes. Carolena Davena won the pants, the dress, and the necklace.

w1RXM.jpg

NDAztQ.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Wow, congrats on winning that hairstyle!!! It is so gorgeous!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Linda ... Ah before I forget, I'm unable to enter the chat and send kreds since last weekend, my game crashes everytime I go there:mad:
    Oh no, Vats!! Hope it gets fixes soon!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I bought the poodle in my Paris home, some earrings, a top and a Throwback box. By that I spent enough to open three Throwback boxes! Got some really good items in my boxes: two hairstyles and two dresses!!!

IMG_6392.jpg

Amazing selection! Congrats on your cute new poodle :) I also love that floral bikini!
  • Options
    HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    I purchased mostly furniture and pets in my homes, and also got a so-so haul in my Throwback boxes, and thought I'd share here as usual.

In my first Throwback box, I got this festival face-paint accessory. (If anyone from Glu is reading this, it would be great if we could use nose rings with face paint looks! I think it would look great with the festival vibe. My silver nose hoop is removed when this accessory is added, even though the designs don't overlap.) It's not very versatile, but sometimes you get a bad box.

a08b4984b8.jpga08b5833bc.jpg

In my second box, I got these black and silver stilettos. I don't have enough delicate heels, so it's nice to have a glam option that goes with a lot of my other clothes.

a08b211b72.jpga08b3cb3dd.jpg

In my third box, I got a criss-cross navy blue and white top. It's something different for my wardrobe, where there aren't a lot of plunging necklines.

a08b32af71.jpga08b3e3a2d.jpg

I'm still hoping for those black overalls, but nonetheless I love opening Throwback boxes and getting a new item to wear -- even when it's something that I wouldn't usually try on.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HGal wrote: »

In my first Throwback box, I got this festival face-paint accessory.

a08b4984b8.jpga08b5833bc.jpg

I actually remembered when I first saw the face painting on the spoilers from a previous weekend event thread (hmm...that was a while back). I thought to myself oh wow it looks so childish like what the heck was glu even thinking lol:D

But then again, the face painting grew on me and now I'm absolutely loving it more than ever before☺. It's so fun to style my doll with her face painted with colorful vibrant pastel jewelry and clothing on her:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections