Options

Funny game experiences

Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
Hey guys,

I just realized that there should be a topic about funny things that happened while playing the game. Mainly in the krews or on the selfie wall!? It would be fun to read some of your smile cracking experiences! :D Or even share a photo!

What mostly cracks me up is what comes up on the selfie wall. Some girls create such funny scenario's in their photos that I just find so funny and start smiling! Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot of it.. didn't think about creating a topic like such before it happened. :D But I will definitely post something as soon as I'll see something that makes me chuckle! ;)

Let's laugh together!
Kendall & Kylie game
Name: Ava Dark
Level: 21

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Great idea!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    Thanks, Kalinda! 😇😇 Can't wait to see what other people have to share!
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
  • Options
    okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    Nice idea, I never tried to post any funny selfies before. Maybe I'll get some inspiration cause it gets boring reading the same selfie texts over and over again.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    I mean, I don't think this is necessarily a funny thing, but it's odd what she's wearing.

hvw8df.jpg
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    When you run into creepy twins at the restaurant...reminds me of The Shining. (Half my feed has the same face, too haha)

172154d404.jpg