Options

Cannot feed my pet

SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
Hi ! So I had a party at my house in Santa Monica and when I came back to the house (after the party was over) I could not feed my pet anymore, I tap the icon but nothing happened and all the party icons were still there (entertain guests, serve drinks...). So I tap on each of these icons as if I was having a real party. Now they are all gone but I still cannot feed my pet...

Has this thing happened to some of you guys ? Thanks ! :D

Comments

• Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Try to leave and rejoin to the krew. It should help.
  • Options
    But I'm the leader of the krew ! :/
  • Options
    Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    But I'm the leader of the krew ! :/

Hi, I have had this happen three times. I reported it to Glu so they do know about the bug. First, don't bother clicking the extra party tasks. You'll just waste energy. Just wait until you can and throw another party. You might even have to throw ANOTHER party but after a while the house will clear itself. But in the meantime you cannot play with the pet ☹️

Anyway hope that helps 😀
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • Options
    Thank you ! Throwing a party worked wonders ! I can now feed my poor hamster haha
  • Options
    BribabyBribaby Registered Users 17 Posts
    My game is doing the same exact thing. I am also the leader of my krew so leaving and rejoining is also not an option. I have also thrown a party and it has not helped. I only have one pet and it's the hamster.?i can't feed the hamster. However every house I own is still the same way in all my houses showing all the party tabs.