Options

My game reset out of nowhere

arbb93arbb93 Registered Users 3 Posts
A few days ago my game just randomly took me back to the initial screen to create a character. I saved my game to Facebook and Google play, but when I attempt to load my saved game, it just takes me back to that same screen to create a character. I've put in a customer care ticket days ago but haven't had any reply... please help because I actually really enjoy this game and I don't want to have to start over :(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm so sorry this happened. Please understand your ticket will be answered as soon as possible. Try to hang in, and know you'll get the best help possible when your ticket is up on a rep's screen. If you made any gem purchases in app, you should provide your receipts as well, and if you do have to start over those purchases can be restored to your new game. good luck and fingers crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ehlipseehlipse Registered Users 11 Posts
    same with me :( I'm really concerned :(
    Jasmine x
  • Options
    Have you submitted a ticket to customer care? That is thebest advice I can offer at this time. I'm very sorry this happened to you. Good luck and fingers crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I sent a message to Kalinda even with screenshots. Do you think that I can have my game back?
    Jasmine x
  • Options
    Ok, in that case don't send a ticket to customer care. You've akready opened the ticket. You just have to wait for her response. You didn't indicate that with your initial post here, so disrequard my earlier suggestion. They don't want multiple tickets on the same issue.

And each game is different. I'm moving your thread asking players if they got their games back to General Discussion. Youre not looking for tech help, you want player discussion. Good luck. ;).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ups, my bad, sorry!! Thanks for the information, I hope that I can have my game back :)
    Jasmine x
  • Options
    That's ok, you didn't know. I think you'll get more responses in General Discussion, a lot of players stay out of Support if they don't have a current issue. I hope you get it back, you seem like a very nice person, and I like good things for good people.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so sorry that y'all games resetted. It almost happened to me today quite actually. I deleted K&K temporarily because I needed some room and storage space to update KKH. I've reinstalled K&K again unto my device. I got freakishly scared:eek:. So, I rebooted my device and I was able to retrieve my old saved game that's connected to Google. Whew! What a relief! to take the heavy loads of burden of my shoulders❗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Olivia KkhOlivia Kkh Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    This same thing happed to me today too!!! =(
  • Options
    Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    This has just happened to me too and I'm freaking out!!
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Same happened to me if i have to restart i won't be playing any more
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    This is so scary! I'm sorry this is happening to you guys, I know what it feels like every time I hear that dam start up music my heart always starts beating so fast and I pray to myself that my game is okay when I log back in using FB/GooglePlay. I tried to open up my game but it was crashing and unplayable. In all honestly I have been avoiding the game for the past 3-4 weeks now since the issues first started occurring because I know it leads to nothing good. Last weeks event I was halfway finished with the event and one crash lead me back to revert like I haven't even started yet!

I think they're overlooking on what the issues are really about! I mean we all know we have sufficient enough of memory space and have a strong internet connection. It just doesn't add up. You know what? This reminds me a lot of what happened to Nicki's game a few months ago. It was because of a long overdue update, no bug fixes, and things just slowly deteriorated.

I'm sorry to say this but I'm seeing a re occurring theme from Nicki's game into K&K game. I can go on and on about this but I don't want it to start being a discussion thread. I hope our problems can be situated and get re assured that K&K isn't going on the same path as Nicki's game right now.
  • Options
    arbb93arbb93 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah I got a reply from my care ticket saying they couldn't recover my game. After reaching level 26 and losing my money and effort I'm done. Deleted the app and I'm not wasting my time starting over.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    arbb93 wrote: »
    Yeah I got a reply from my care ticket saying they couldn't recover my game. After reaching level 26 and losing my money and effort I'm done. Deleted the app and I'm not wasting my time starting over.

I'm sorry well if they said this to you i might as well delete too :,)
  • Options
    arbb93 wrote: »

Ugh. I am so sad whenever i hear of a lost game. It's like a doll. It is a doll. So it's little consolation I know, but at least if you spent real cash in the game, have you asked about having customer care help restore your purchases?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary