Options

Boxes with missing gifts and energy loss

LucyStanLucyStan Registered Users 4 Posts
I need help, I won 2 boxes in the last event (03/10 - 03/12) I opened them and I won some brown boots and a blue jumpsuit, I changed the clothes to my character for that one and then I left the game waiting to be charged more Energy to continue with the event, when I returned to play my character was not with the clothes that I had placed and when looking for it in the dressing room the clothes were no longer available had disappeared, in another occasion when activate an event use all the energy and fill 3 stars out of 5, left the game to wait for more energy to be charged and when I returned to play I had not loaded the energy and my 3 stars filled now were empty, what is happening with the game? I'm not the only person with the same problem

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry this happened, your best bet is to open a ticket with Customer Care. If you have any screenshots to show them, that would be great. If not, try anyway and see what they advise. I'd also suggest screenshot your winnings, in case there is an issue like this in the future. :( And be sure and copy your game ID and save it somewhere, in case you ever need help. Good luck and I'm sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary