Options

Looking for active Krew

kkabbylynkkabbylyn Registered Users 9 Posts
Hi! I had to make a new game because I could not regain access to my old one and now i'm finding it hard to find an active krew that sends tons of kred and throws lots of parties like i was in in my previous game. Although I had to restart, I am very active, send kred multiple times daily and participate in all krew related events. I would really appreciate it if someone could welcome me into an active krew! :)
KKG
Level: 21
☯ ♡ ☆

Comments

• Options
    kkg_danikkg_dani Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hey girl! I'm Dani, I am level 24 with 310m followers and I am the leader of "Kgems & Kred", I have opened up a few spaces due to others not being active or enthusiastic enough. I am always active and seeking those who are willing to send kred daily, help out in party events/krew goals, I tend to purchase Kgems a lot so others can receive their gift boxes however, I would love some members who would like to contribute in that area also. Hope to see you there soon! :)
  • Options
    LoriLLoriL Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi....we would love to have you at #Squad #Goals !! I'm Lo.... I too had to start a new game....so frustrating....I was in a krew that was great...but after being out for a few weeks and getting back in on a different level than I left it....I felt lost. I tried my best to find another krew that was active....without success....so i started my own. We are highly active.. sending kred....parties...chatting...it's rare that we have any spots...but I just cleared 2 due to inactivity. Send a request!