Options

Looking for a acrive krew!!!

Chiaretta980Chiaretta980 Registered Users 13 Posts
Hi everbody!
I'm a italian player, my name is Danielle and I'm looking for a active krew. I'm level 27 with 228m followers. I own 6 homes, active daily, always sending kred and active with krew events.
My krew now is inactive and I looking for a new one.

Comments

• Options
    ChellebelleChellebelle Registered Users 6 Posts
    Toolivekrew
  • Options
    kkg_danikkg_dani Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hey girl! I'm Dani, I am level 24 with 310m followers and I am the leader of "Kgems & Kred", I have opened up a few spaces due to others not being active or enthusiastic enough. I am always active and seeking those who are willing to send kred daily, help out in party events/krew goals, I tend to purchase Kgems a lot so others can receive their gift boxes however, I would love some members who would like to contribute in that area also. Hope to see you there soon! :)
  • Options
    PRBPRB Registered Users 2 Posts
    Queen Khaleesi
  • Options
    kkg_dani wrote: »
    Hey girl! I'm Dani, I am level 24 with 310m followers and I am the leader of "Kgems & Kred", I have opened up a few spaces due to others not being active or enthusiastic enough. I am always active and seeking those who are willing to send kred daily, help out in party events/krew goals, I tend to purchase Kgems a lot so others can receive their gift boxes however, I would love some members who would like to contribute in that area also. Hope to see you there soon! :)

OMG Dani... your krew is full 😱 I can't join you 😭😭
  • Options
    LoriLLoriL Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hey there....I'm Lo....we would love for you to be a part of #Squad #Goals .... we are a very active krew. We party...chat...send kred multiple times a day...and participate in weekly events. The icing on the cake is we have become wonderful friends.... If this sounds like something you would enjoy being a part of....send us a request! Hope to see you soon!!
  • Options
    saffuusaffuu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Heyy, I just created a new krew for active members. Please join and help it group. The krew's name is Activated Krew. Thankyou. ��
  • Options
    LoriL wrote: »
    Hey there....I'm Lo....we would love for you to be a part of #Squad #Goals .... we are a very active krew. We party...chat...send kred multiple times a day...and participate in weekly events. The icing on the cake is we have become wonderful friends.... If this sounds like something you would enjoy being a part of....send us a request! Hope to see you soon!!
    Hi Lori, I join your krew... but now i'm out... 😭😭 What happened??
  • Options
    LoriLLoriL Registered Users 19 Posts
    Come back Danielle!! There was a glitch of. Some sort....like 8 people were there...then just gone. I've never seen it take that many at once! We want you to stay....sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    LoriL wrote: »
    Come back Danielle!! There was a glitch of. Some sort....like 8 people were there...then just gone. I've never seen it take that many at once! We want you to stay....sorry for the confusion.
    Lo!!! It happened again! I got kicked out and I cannot come back! I have already accept your invitation but i'm still out!! Please add me!!