Options

Krew tab and gift box gone missing because of a same old glitch

tonyprincetonyprince Registered Users 6 Posts
So it's been 4 days since there was a glitch that caused my gift box and krew tab to disappear from my game. Indeed this isn't something new as i skimmed through a lot of forum threads with many people complaining and fuming over the same deep rooted glitch, which doesn't appear to get fixed thoroughly and unfortunately has made some of them to give up or have to start over their games.
Once again, i didn't cheat or play my game on multiple devices or break any terms of use that might risk getting my game flagged. Besides, you guys just can't expect people who spent their real money or a couple thousand of hard earned kgems to start over their games either, because that's just ridiculous.
I submitted a help ticket to customer care the other day and have been patiently waiting but so far there's been no respond, so i'm afraid the longer i keep on waiting, the thinner the chance might be for my game to get back to normal state. I also acknowledge the fact that you guys are very busy that some of my emails or messages might not get through to you, therefore i really feel the need to put up in here another thread in hope that some helpful moderators might take a look at my issue and help me sort it out. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. Submitting a ticket was the right thing to do, and unfortunately there can be a little wait at times. But your ticket will be handled as swiftly as possible. Be assured, that if you've purchased gems or cash in the game, (through purchases in itunes or GooglePlay) those purchases may be restored by Customer Care if you provide the receipts from Apple or Google. So that should put your mind to rest about that aspect.

If you have to start over, it's very unfortunate, but again customer care can guide you through that. Please let us know how things turn out with Customer Care, and I'll see if I can find any other remedies for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary