06/15/2017 - K&K Weekend event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
IMG_1338.jpg

Good morning my forum friends!

Well it has been an eventfull
few days on the forum.

Many were anticipating an update
but Kalinda dropped this news:

Hey guys,We're going to continue releasing more weekend events! You do not need to update your app to get them in your game.Thanks for playing!

giphy.gif

We all read the comments that followed and
most of us were disappointed...

But how I see it is that Glu is trying to fix
all the known glitches but it is taking
up more time than anticipated.

So I think that in the meantime they will continue to release weekend
events but not with an update through the AppStore or GooglePlay,
but with ingame updates. And this way Glu can regulate where the
spoilers come from, meaning the forum and not through other sources...

But that is just my mind and positivity speaking,
we will just have to wait and see
what happens in a few hours!

#spreadlovenothate

giphy.gif

Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yay. The day has come! Im so excited to do what today's event will be.
    I still love this game!
    Just hopeful for a really great update soon!
    Please drop us some spoilers ! Please 💋💋
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Throwback boxes only I suppose. Would be cool to get gems last prize for example
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I'm disappointed but... I can't wait to see the spoilers!!!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'm excited to keep earning tb boxes. There's a lot of items I still don't have and it would be nice to catch up on them. If this is the case and we are getting tb boxes. :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can earn new clothing AND open throwback boxes!06-15.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DeeDee2202DeeDee2202 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Omg! In love!😍
  • Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Dating event! YES YES YES 😀😍
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I feel like these pants are a repetition of these white pants . I like the top but don't understand the hair! :confused: Even though I'm still disappointed, I'm glad it's a dating event :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Dating? What?! Awesome! Thanks so much for the spoilers! Can't wait for the tb boxes and more earnables! :)
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    They look nothing alike to me the only similarities are the nappy like designs in the crotch area.The shirt looks like it's something a chef would wear but I like the items, I think, HA, Peyton has plenty of shoes to go with it. The hair is ok. I'm glad it's a dating event. :)
  • Options
    MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Ugly prizes...😐
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sorry for sounding like a Debbie downer, but those items looks hideously unstylish and not worth grinding for. Instead of releasing more weekend events, what glu really should be doing is fixing these **** glitches. I'm so bummed that my rebel doll is dead. If I do decide to restart my game, that'll be her afterlife. Thanks for nothing glu-_-I just have nothing to get excited about.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers!! I'm so happy we earn new items AND open Throwback boxes!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Can we get TB boxes only :(:( I don't really like the prize
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    KardashianLoverr33KardashianLoverr33 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Does this mean new throwback boxes as well or no just the same ones??
  • Options
    YulenaYulena Registered Users 9 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    They look nothing alike to me the only similarities are the nappy like designs in the crotch area.The shirt looks like it's something a chef would wear but I like the items, Peyton has plenty of shoes to go with it. The hair is ok. I'm glad it's a dating event. :)
    Right! IT really looks like a chef vest:D I do love the hair. I agree that the rest Kinda Sucks...sorry. They should do Some ombre hair again, would love that.
  • Options
    Does this mean new throwback boxes as well or no just the same ones??

All tb boxes are the same? They all contain the items you don't have yet from past events.
  • Options
    Avakkg wrote: »
    Can we get TB boxes only :(:( I don't really like the prize
    LOL, I was kinda thinking the same when I saw the chef like attire they presented us with.
    All tb boxes are the same? They all contain the items you don't have yet from past events.
    right Angela, however I do hope they're going to do little mini updates without us having to actually update the game whilst trying to figure out the fate of this game so that we can actually get a proper update, since it's been nearly 3 months since they've shown us any sign that this game still has life in it.I'm going to go with they're probably waiting until Kylie's 20th birthday to actually give us that update we've all been so patiently anticipating. So, I will hold that tweet & what they told you against them if it turns out that they've been being dishonest with us the entire time. :)
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    Last update was on March 21st, so around that date for this month hopefully.
    iOS
  • Options
    BabyLeo wrote: »
    Last update was on March 21st, so around that date for this month hopefully.
    not everyone's game was updated on the 21st of March some were updated on the 22nd of March and some were updated on the 17th of March.For example, my game:
    Screenshot_2017-06-16-01-26-36-1_zpsg3kv4whp.png
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    not everyone's game was updated on the 21st of March some were updated on the 22nd of March and some were updated on the 17th of March.For example, my game:
    Screenshot_2017-06-15-19-20-13-1_zpsazzqefrh.png
    Oh sorry, so like mid to end of the month, not eveyone gets the same update date.
    iOS
  • Options
    Oh sorry, so like mid to end of the month, not eveyone gets the same update date.
    That's a good question, no need to apologise tho I was just stating that the different updates on this game for us is pretty confusing. I'm not sure though perhaps we will all receive the update on the same day this time.
  • Options
    Like kkh it would be either the same day or next. I didn't think kkg would be any different.
    iOS
  • Options
    Like kkh it would be either the same day or next. I didn't think kkg would be any different.
    It could be based on the regions we're all in, I'm in Europe so perhaps that's why?? Idk, ha.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so glad that Glu is releasing new events! And yay for 'Love @ first sight'!

Think the earnable clothes can be useful for the imminent game's funeral lol.

The hair gives me a vibe of UFC's lady, rough and agressive.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm so glad that Glu is releasing new events! And yay for 'Love @ first sight'!

Think the earnable clothes can be useful for the imminent game's funeral lol.

The hair gives me a vibe of UFC's lady, rough and agressive.

Hahahaha! That funeral comment is too funny Vats! I love the game but can definitely laugh at that. :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm thinking that this game is going through a NMTE phase. No wonder why this week's earnables looks so dark & gloomy just like what Vats has mentioned.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Done! Screenshot_2017-06-16-15-36-21_zps8rcp4yyw.png
    I honestly don't like the outfit, looks like Peyton's ready to pursue a career in culinary art!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    uX5x9Er.png?1

I need to find a sport bra and some shorts to put Angel on a fight! Who's up to the challenge?

Congrats on finishing too astray!

Oh Angela, kinda inappropriate to say, but funerals somehow tend to be funny!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    uX5x9Er.png?1

I need to find a sport bra and some shorts to put Angel on a fight! Who's up to the challenge?

Congrats on finishing too astray!

Oh Angela, kinda inappropriate to say, but funerals somehow tend to be funny!

Xan is! Hahaha!
    PM to add