Options

Save Data Won't Load!

KingAlexusKingAlexus Registered Users 4 Posts
I went to play K&K earlier and it was working perfectly fine and I was waiting to get energys to go on more dates for this weeks event. Then out of no where it kept crashing on me and it I turned off my phone and then when it turned back on I went back to the game and it was showing me a new game and then I pressed to sign into my game center account. Once I pressed sign into game center account it showed my character so I pressed load saved game and it loads and then says "Save data was unable to be loaded from this server". I was half way done with this weeks event. I'm at level 25 and my name on the game is kingalexus. I'm also on IPhone 6s.

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've had that happened to me before and unfortunately glu couldn't do anything to restore my old saved game data back. I also lost all of my event clothing permanently for good too smh. It's their fault for not fixing their darn glitches. They'd suggested for me to restart my game and I'd refused to start a new game all over again.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    I had the same problem last month but all I had to do was reinstall the game and my saved game loaded perfectly. Ducked you had to go through this��
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️