So come on over and show us what you
have won and how you styled it!!
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I won this hair and these shorts in my throwback boxes which I am way too happy about :D

IMG_6552.png
    iOS platform
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh great picks, Jasmine!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Christine_PatandiananChristine_Patandianan Registered Users 27 Posts
    Wow Jasmine I really want the hair so bad, I hope I can win that soon.

Collage_2017-09-03_07_57_05.jpg

I just finished until I get the outfit. Cause I'm worrying that I will not get storyline gigs forever since the giltch came to my game. Now, I just having one side gig. I'm afraid that I can't finish Work It Event anymore.
    KKG (Lv 23)
    Android Player📱 Kaia's Facebook
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Wow Jasmine I really want the hair so bad, I hope I can win that soon.

Collage_2017-09-03_07_57_05.jpg

I just finished until I get the outfit. Cause I'm worrying that I will not get storyline gigs forever since the giltch came to my game. Now, I just having one side gig. I'm afraid that I can't finish Work It Event anymore.

Your doll looks amazing Kaia! :)
    I wanted to participate in the event but also didn't want to use up my gigs on clothes that I'd hate
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for sharing your picks Jasmine and Christine!

Think Angel was luck this weekend:
    YmqixYj.png

Got the pink dress from the left side and both black top and shorts from the right side.

I followed the same logic that you guys did this weekend, I spared my gigs for a better event in a future. Those items are so not worthy of my time, it's not like in KKH where it's easy to go all the way without babysitting the game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I must be doing something wrong in kkh cause to me is so easy to finish The Weeknd events in K&k .. like dating event usually take me one morning I do all my dating in Indio cause it uses only 5 energy to finish ( kiss action which rewards 1 energy and the 1 action where u pay 5 dollars) I find my date during the week so I have them already on the list ready to be call but I also own every house and pet so I go around and tap to replenish i usually need something like 160 energy for the whole 600 points, work event takes me a day sometimes 2 if I don't look at the game much and I don't have storylines anymore so I just do 3 hr gigs and only 2 of 1 hour gigs for a total of 13 gigs to get to 200 points.. as for the krew event sometimes it takes me one day other 2 depending on how many party my krew throws when I'm awake ..

i own all tb boxes items finally but here a pic of this weekend outfit

IMG_1586.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24