Options

Facebook (two games) help!!

Lovely2454Lovely2454 Registered Users 1 Posts
I have two games. One where I'm a girl on my phone and I made a boy account on my iPod earlier this year bc I like their clothes. I stopped playing on HIS ccount for awhile and jus opened the game. His whole game is reset on its own! ): I saw an option that said use saved game or something. And after clicking that, another option is to connect to my Facebook page. My other game is connected to my fb account tho. My question is, can two of the same game be connected to my Facebook profile. Will connecting HIS game to my fb acc , mess up HER game as well ??? HELP

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    If you try to connect your second game to the same facebook account it's going to pop your female game up and state you have a game already on your Facebook it'll give the option to continue with the guy game or use the female one onto your ipod you can't save that game to the same one because a kkg game is already saved so it'll just pop up your saved game if you do it'll erase your female game completely and replace it with the guy so you'll probably want to make a facebook for the guy or ask a family member can you save it to their Facebook.

But if you try to save the guy game it's going to delete the other one.