Options

09/28/2017 - K&K Weekend event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

IMG_1338.jpg

Good morning my forum friends!!
And Happy Thursday!!
I'm so excited for the K&K weekend event,
can't wait to see what Glu has in store for us!
What about you guys???

giphy.gif

And the BIG question of today is ofcourse...
what type of event will we get?
I'm guessing it will be a Work It event as we just
had a Love@FirstSight event and a SuperStar event.
And what about the clothes??? I'm hoping for a cute dress
and maybe some cute accessories!

Kendall_Jenner_Kendall_Kylie_Jenner_Out_Shopping.jpg

So come on over and join the discussion while we
wait for our Glu Goddess of Spoilers Kalinda!

giphy.gif

Thanks Kylie, almost forgot about my coffee!

Thread is open, dolls!!!

giphy.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Yay! Thread's open. I can't wait for our spoilers this week! Hopefully I'll get a new hair.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ah, I miss Kitson!

Kylie looked amazing in this outfit and you will too. Have a great weekend!

09-28.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks for the opening this thread Linda and also thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!!

I love every single earnable here! :D

Now the only problem is that the school WiFi is absolute sh** and hasn't been working for the past week now :( I just hope it'll be restored soon
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Thanks for spoilers KALINDA!! I love the dress and hair I will work work work this weekend lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!!! Love the dress and boots!!!
    Happy gaming, dolls!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!SUcl6u4.gif

I love these boots and the dress is fascinating <3

Hair is cute, but I can't with all these short/medium styles we've been getting lately, I want to see long hair styles again that aren't released just on Supestar events.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks Kalinda!SUcl6u4.gif

I love these boots and the dress is fascinating <3

Hair is cute, but I can't with all these short/medium styles we've been getting lately, I want to see long hair styles again that aren't released just on Supestar events.

I totally agree, my doll needs new long hairstyles and I am not spending four thousand kgems to get a hair.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love the hair and can't wait to try it on Everly, but I understand that most people are more excited for the longer styles. Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!

And Jasmine, don't worry, this is a work it event, not a superstar, so you don't have to spend gems to finish, just it just takes a lot of grinding!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you thank you for the wonderful starting thread Linda and for the spoiler Kalinda~! ^^

I noticed that we're really getting better event items these days. Keep it up Glu developers and designers~! Thank you sooo much~ I love the dress and hair! ❥❣♥
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    jadedpaynejadedpayne Registered Users 40 Posts
    I’m actually really pleased with these earnables. Thank you K for the spoilers! 💕
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Thank you thank you for the wonderful starting thread Linda and for the spoiler Kalinda~! ^^

I noticed that we're really getting better event items these days. Keep it up Glu developers and designers~! Thank you sooo much~ I love the dress and hair! ❥❣♥

Everything you say when you share feedback helps us design clothes you'll like!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    Jwfk8r3.png?1

It's a great pleasure to grind for something that is worth. The whole outfit is a 10!

Everything you say when you share feedback helps us design clothes you'll like!

Great to hear that!

Suggestion:
    1ayLL15.jpg

The hair and tiara (excluding the dark roots which doesn't work to all dolls), earrings and bodysuit! There are better pics of the look around the internet, but thought that would be too hot to post them here:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!