Options

Did you agree to the nude photo shoot?

nataliarosekknataliarosekk Registered Users 5 Posts
I'm just wondering do you get penalized for declining the nude shoot or what? What did you guys choose and what was the outcome?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I accidently did but dw your character isn't actually naked on the shoot :p and you gain fans from doing it :) The only person who questions it is Ray Powers in an interview but if you give the right answer he is impressed :3
  • Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    I did it. lol. Just another task to earn money and fame. :) but now i wonder what would have happen if I didnt do?
  • Options
    It does make you wonder don't it :) Most likely lose fans or given an alternative, that's how these kind of scenarios work on Stardom: Hollywood anyway :3
  • Options
    nataliarosekknataliarosekk Registered Users 5 Posts
    I did it because Its Kim K's game and well....we know what she got famous for.
  • Options
    I did it because Its Kim K's game and well....we know what she got famous for.

Hahaha!!! High fiveeeee girlie xD
  • Options
    MeekaMamaMeekaMama Registered Users 17 Posts
    I replied the wrong way and lost almost 2 million fans, I went from A to B list at that time. I am back though.
  • Options
    FlickertailFlickertail Registered Users 8 Posts
    I did the same thing, started ranting about Willow Pape and next thing I know I'm being portrayed as a raving lunatic. Still the shoot results got me most of those lost fans back though.