Options

Can't play same character on iPhone and iPad

KdotKdot Registered Users 5 Posts
I started playing the game on my iPhone and it installed automatically on my iPad via the cloud now when I try to play on my iPad it says welcome back (my game enter name) and wants me to create another character.

Where do I got to login to my existing character?

All my GameCenter information is the same on my iPad and iPhone just not in the KKH game.

Comments

• Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Make sure to re-sync your iCloud. If that doesn't work, try to mimic the steps here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99385-The-Best-Way-to-Save-your-Game
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    Ok what worked was simply reinstalling the game and it asked if I would like to use the game stored on the iCloud or create a new game.
    Clicking on use iCloud stored game got me to where I'm at on my iPhone.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Update
    Would love to see better synchronization between devices.
    Ex: if I'm playing KHH on my iPhone and need to one day switch to playing it on my iPad. In order for me to resume the progress in my game (that I'm currently an A-List celebrity) I would need to uninstall and reinstall the game on my iPad.

I know you are supposed to get a prompt to use the game save from the iCloud, but I don't get that prompt unless I reinstall the game.
    This is an issue that I only experience with this game and could also be because there is no explanation on how and when your game is saved.
  • Options
    KimsessedKimsessed Registered Users 11 Posts
    I did this, originally playing on my iPhone but when I synced with my iPad the game glitched and I jumped from a level 6 to level 10 and climbed to an a-list. Not really complaining as my goals are still the same just my status is different. Seems like I've cheated the game though :(
    GC: jackscreativity
    KKH game name: Elly