Options

Max level: nothing else to do?

Vodkaaa234Vodkaaa234 Registered Users 3 Posts
Apparently I've reached the max level however there are still areas I haven't unlocked in the game and I haven't had any other tasks besides the one Simon regularly calls in for. Is anyone else in the same situation?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is because the team haven't developed them in this update, a future update will unlock these areas :) As for goals, if you have reached the max current level, there will not be any more goals for you to do until an update is released. Now your task until another update is released is to maintain those fans :)
  • Options
    Vodkaaa234Vodkaaa234 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    My anointedMy anointed Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sorry for bumping up this old thread, but what's the max level?
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    This is because the team haven't developed them in this update, a future update will unlock these areas :) As for goals, if you have reached the max current level, there will not be any more goals for you to do until an update is released. Now your task until another update is released is to maintain those fans :)

Hello Samurai PizzaCat
    How do you maintain the fans? Continue to do gigs? And thanks for letting us know. I had no idea what was going on. Cannot wait for the next update. Hope it's soon😊
  • Options
    TotimmonsTotimmons Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm only on level 11 , but I have 68.8M fans , I have not done a lot of the goals I hear and read ppl doing but the game is no longer sending me new goals , simon and everyone else has stop calling? That can't be the end can it? I really don't wanna restart the game :(
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hi Rhoanna I have only just seen your reply! You can maintain your fans by continuing to complete projects :) As for another update I don't know when there will be one but most likely in the next couple of weeks.

totimmons you most likely aren't getting any new goals because you need to level up :) just keep completing projects and this will happen eventually. There is no need for you to restart your game :3