Options

KKH Feature Suggestion Thread - What do you want to see in KKH?

VITALIC BOIVITALIC BOI Registered Users 10 Posts
So I am very sure that their are many people who have great ideas on how to improve this game. I bet that the creators would be more than happy to hear your thoughts. We are after all the ones who determine whether this app stays a success or not.

A few of my own feature ideas:

Bring back Marriage - Maybe we could first be invited to a Kimye wedding in the app. Which after completed give us the new ability to have our own marriage.

New places - Places that are fashionable and famous hubs, like Paris, Milan, Tokyo, Montreal.

Bring back past fashion items and hairstyles - I noticed a few are missing.

Bring back parties - God knows Kim has probably had several of those. She isn't a hermit.

Reality TV series: Kim mentions the possibility to getting our own reality show, well lets do that! The way it could work, after getting so far into the game, maybe lvl 15 or higher, we could get an offer from someone for a reality tv show. After accepting the offer little speech bubble with a film icon on it could appear inside all of our in game homes. When pressed, it allows us to film an episode for our tv series. Theirs a really good opportunity for some really funny script writing by the creators of the app.

More jobs - Kim has done more than just her show and modelling, she has had a few acting parts as well. We should tie in some of the acting features into this game as well. Including the award earning feature. This could open up the ability for a Game Center leaderboard system. Where we can all be ranked by the amount of trophies we have earned. This would make the game a lot more competitive and interactive.

More features for interacting with other players. Awards Leaderboard System mentioned above. The ability to go to friends homes or invite friends to our own homes (parties).

Fashion Packages - I've been thinking about this idea for a bit. Unlockable fashion packages. Theirs are all sorts of Kardash Stores. It would be nice if opening a new kardash store wasn't just opening a new kardash store. I was thinking about the idea of making each new store opening a possibility for a whole new set of items to appear in the clothing store, like they are being unlocked. Once unlocked they can be bought with cash or stars.

Any other ideas out their?
Feel free to add onto my ideas if you wish.

Comments

• Options
    lacienickersonlacienickerson Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would love if you could date and interact with other people that aren't in your contacts ):
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Thank you Vitalic Boi for starting this. I love your ideas about the Kardash storesI hope GLU peeps at it. My suggestions are:

1) A listers, get more for jobs then B Listers, B Listers get more then C listers etc
    2) Clothes that are advertised with the limited time "Gold K Stars" be offered for real money then just K stars. I would drop $5 on a few items, $1 for a bag, or shoes etc.
    3) Able to choose our own furniture for the properties like we do our wardrobe, have different couches, tables, etc..so you make it your own style
    4) Expand Kim's house or have things in her house that are "tappables" every so often which would give us clothing or a K star, or something every now and then so people have to go back to her house and search
    5) Since Mexico is now up, allow us to buy a swimsuit other then with K stars. Because honestly I would buy property for 50 K stars then I would a swimsuit
    6) A Listers should get perks, free stuff after playing the game so many days in a row or something. What is the point of being an A lister is you get the same things and B, C, D, and E listers. Give people the incentive to "strive" for A list and to keep climbing to the top.
    7) The ability to add whomever we want THROUGH the game, NOT facebook or Game center. That would make more sense in meeting people. You would then never really know who you will meet and you have the incentive to "go" to the clubs or restaurants to specifically do that. With that we should be able to "decline" or "accept" someone wanting to add us as a contact or date thru the game.

8) When you own So Chic to be able to change the clothing on the mannequin which would then add "stars" or "money" to your store depending on the "trend" for that moment or your selections for the mannequins. Also give our earnings for owning the store weekly instead of monthly.
  • Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    It's mostly modeling and appearances that I see in the game. I wish there was also an option for being a famous singer or musician or DJ/Music producer. Like Simon calls us and asks us which gig we want to do and gives us a list of options: music, modeling, acting.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    KdotKdot Registered Users 5 Posts
    Would love to see better synchronization between devices.
    Ex: if I'm playing KHH on my iPhone and need to one day switch to playing it on my iPad. In order for me to resume the progress in my game (that I'm currently an A-List celebrity) I would need to uninstall and reinstall the game on my iPad.

I know you are supposed to get a prompt to use the game save from the iCloud, but I don't get that prompt unless I reinstall the game.
    This is an issue that I only experience with this game and could also be because there is no explanation on how and when your game is saved.
  • Options
    FlickertailFlickertail Registered Users 8 Posts
    I would like a simple numeric representation of experience. That way if I only need a dozen or so, I can hit the tappables instead of starting a job and getting a complete refill after using only one or two energy.
  • Options
    KimKarFanKimKarFan Registered Users 25 Posts
    I would love to be able to charm or flirt without it costing K stars. I feel like I can't boost my contacts because it is soo spendy.

It would be cool to have gift items that people can't buy for themselves. There have been some super amazing people who have given me so many gifts and I can't gift back because everything is locked to me as a newbie.

I would love a notification when someone adds us to a job or event. There are more that I am sure I will think of haha
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    KimKarFan wrote: »
    I would love to be able to charm or flirt without it costing K stars. I feel like I can't boost my contacts because it is soo spendy.

It would be cool to have gift items that people can't buy for themselves. There have been some super amazing people who have given me so many gifts and I can't gift back because everything is locked to me as a newbie.

I would love a notification when someone adds us to a job or event. There are more that I am sure I will think of haha

KimKarFan, I am soooo there with you on your suggestions. Gifting should be "different" clothing so its more special. As well as knowing when someone calls you to a gig and on top of that if you are an A lister called you should be able to give people more blue stars during the gig or something so that you WANT to call your A lister friends for jobs. Make it more intesting. I hope they read these suggestions. Would be nice to have some Administrators from the GLU Team pop in every now and then and say something. Just saying
  • Options
    juliananavarrojuliananavarro Registered Users 5 Posts
    i think it'd be cool if we could buy k stars with game cash too instead of real money
  • Options
    BlazenkyBlazenky Registered Users 6 Posts
    Have your clothes and other items divided 1 page for stars and another for hearts or leave the heart or star remain cause I can't remember which was what personally. Just an ideal