Options

Game Not sending NEW GOALS :(

TotimmonsTotimmons Registered Users 2 Posts
I'm only on level 11 , but I have 68.8M fans , I have not done a lot of the goals I hear and read ppl doing but the game is no longer sending me new goals , simon and everyone else has stop calling? That can't be the end can it? I really don't wanna restart the game :(

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is not the end of the game don't panic :) you just need to level up. If you aren't receiving any call not even for random non goal related projects from Simon, make sure you don't have a gig outstanding :) There is no reason for you to restart :3
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Totimmons wrote: »
    I'm only on level 11 , but I have 68.8M fans , I have not done a lot of the goals I hear and read ppl doing but the game is no longer sending me new goals , simon and everyone else has stop calling? That can't be the end can it? I really don't wanna restart the game :(

I have been at that same fan# 68.8, for the past week. I still get calls from Simon. Like SamuraiPizzaCat said ck for any outstanding goals . If not, I found that by going into a building (club, restaurant) and coming back out he calls. Sometimes I would just fly to another place and he eventually calls. Try that. Good luck.