Options

Trying to meet Macel Tesiano

Sheli_dSheli_d Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi there!

I'm trying to meet Marcel Tesiano at the Kardash store in Calabasas, but every time I go to him, he just says "I'm terribly sorry, but I have a call to take at the moment..." Clearly I'm missing a goal that I need to accomplish before meeting him, but I can't remember what exactly that is. There's a goal titled "Mingle" that just says "meet guests," "pose for pictures" and "remember names" which I'm sure has something to do with it, but there's no other details, so I don't know what to do with that. I just keep getting calls from Simon for photo shoots and all of that, but have no further details on how to complete that "Mingle" mission. Does anyone know what I've missed or what I need to do? I've already re-started the entire game once, because I stopped getting the fun missions and I really don't want to do that again.

Comments

• Options
    bnice3088bnice3088 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sheli_d wrote: »
    Hi there!

I'm trying to meet Marcel Tesiano at the Kardash store in Calabasas, but every time I go to him, he just says "I'm terribly sorry, but I have a call to take at the moment..." Clearly I'm missing a goal that I need to accomplish before meeting him, but I can't remember what exactly that is. There's a goal titled "Mingle" that just says "meet guests," "pose for pictures" and "remember names" which I'm sure has something to do with it, but there's no other details, so I don't know what to do with that. I just keep getting calls from Simon for photo shoots and all of that, but have no further details on how to complete that "Mingle" mission. Does anyone know what I've missed or what I need to do? I've already re-started the entire game once, because I stopped getting the fun missions and I really don't want to do that again.

You have to do those actions first, then you'll see the yellow text bubble to talk to him.
  • Options
    leahsmith11leahsmith11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having this exact same problem! I was able to get two of the actions required for the "Mingle" goal but I can't do anything to "meet people". It's very frustrating and I want to advance in the game already!!
  • Options
    Sheli_dSheli_d Registered Users 2 Posts
    bnice3088 wrote: »
    You have to do those actions first, then you'll see the yellow text bubble to talk to him.

Oh my goodness....how simple was that?! Now I feel silly. Thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    arodriguez119arodriguez119 Registered Users 16 Posts
    bnice3088 wrote: »

But where you do these actions? I've tried everywhere.. :(
  • Options
    arodriguez119arodriguez119 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sheli_d wrote: »
    Oh my goodness....how simple was that?! Now I feel silly. Thank you!!!!!

Where did you do it? I'm stuck there too :(