Options

Can't Connect

thebattlethebattle Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey,

the game loaded up for the very first time, but after i closed it and wanted to reopen the app i got a message titled Can't Connect with a little message saying: "We can;t connect to the network. Please check your network connection and try again". I have an IPAD 4th generation with iOS 7.1.2

Comments

• Options
    neocarleenneocarleen Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've been having this issue too. I've been playing the game with no issues for the last couple days. But now it just refuses to connect. My wifi is working fine, and I've turned my iphone off and on multiple times, but nothing is working.

At this point, I've been hitting "Try Again" every few minutes for about an hour. I am NOT impressed.
  • Options
    KimKarFanKimKarFan Registered Users 25 Posts
    Me too. I read online that someone said it might be server issues because if the whole "two times the money" update they did for the weekend. Hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    I was Just about to make a post about this!
    I've had it with this game! I'm so glad it's not just me.
    Keeps saying "cannot connect check you connection blah blah"
    But.. I sure can play hollywood XD
    I'm officially not playing this app anymore
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    The servers are currently down right now! Please be patient as they fix the situation.

Always expect hiccups for newer games. Can't expect the games to be bug-free on first release, at least for mobile games!
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    bscarrillobscarrillo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same problem. I have a Samsung S5 and it started when they did a 2X this weekend only. At first I would restart my phone and it will work but today it has gotten way worse and it will not even let me in until I keep hitting the Try Again many times it will let me in. Someone posted that if you re-install the app, you have to start over. It DOES NOT start you back where you left off. That needs to be fix so that if there is a problem, and we have to re-install the app we start where we left off at and NOT have to restart over again.
  • Options
    bscarrillobscarrillo Registered Users 3 Posts
    What about losing our quest? People are losing out in doing the quest because of this problem?
  • Options
    OMG I did try to reinstall it><
    I hope I don't have to restart&#55357;&#56873;&#55357;&#56865;
  • Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    ALWAYS do some research before reinstalling at all, ESPECIALLY if you are on an ANDROID phone. Android doesn't have a cloud like iOS, so you may not get your data back.
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    I'm so used to uninstalling for farmville grr.
    I have an iphone so we'll see what happens:/
    Most apps work when I do a re-install>.<