Options

Help la rue interview!

Pvris07Pvris07 Registered Users 3 Posts
Ok, so earlier today I updated my game and I was able to go to Paris because I'm on level 15, so Simon called saying I needed to meet with a woman named Sabine lavalle for an interview at the restaurant in Paris called La Rue. During the interview with Sabine lavalle I clicked out of the game accidentally and once I re opened the game the woman disappeared but the task to speak with her is left unchecked. What do I do? I don't want to have to start my game over! Is this a glitch?

Comments

• Options
    KooKoo4KimKHollywoodKooKoo4KimKHollywood Registered Users 1 Posts
    Pvris07 wrote: »
    Ok, so earlier today I updated my game and I was able to go to Paris because I'm on level 15, so Simon called saying I needed to meet with a woman named Sabine lavalle for an interview at the restaurant in Paris called La Rue. During the interview with Sabine lavalle I clicked out of the game accidentally and once I re opened the game the woman disappeared but the task to speak with her is left unchecked. What do I do? I don't want to have to start my game over! Is this a glitch?

I share your pain! I made the same mistake, although the game froze and kept on saying "loading". In my haste I decided to just restart my iphone. When I did, she was gone but the goal still showed up on my goal list. I dont know what to do... Please let me know what you do next!
  • Options
    Pvris07Pvris07 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I share your pain! I made the same mistake, although the game froze and kept on saying "loading". In my haste I decided to just restart my iphone. When I did, she was gone but the goal still showed up on my goal list. I dont know what to do... Please let me know what you do next!

Maybe it's a glitch because I've exited out of other interviews by accident before and I was able to go back to my interview, but this time is different, so hopefully it's a glitch because you're the second person to say that you're having the same issue that I'm having. Also, you're able to do other tasks/jobs but I'm not sure if talking to Sabine lavalle(the lady in the restaurant) is a big part of the game, because I really don't want to have to start over if so! But I contacted the games customer service about our problem so hopefully with an update with bug fixes it'll help solve our problem.
  • Options
    serenaamato87serenaamato87 Registered Users 1 Posts

I did exactly the same thing. Was having the interview with sabine lavalle, and i accidently exited. Went back and sabine was gone but the message 'interview with sabine' is still there. Restarted my phone but no change....any ideas? I do not know how to contact the administraters.
  • Options
    DaisylouDaisylou Registered Users 1 Posts

Have you guys fixed this problem? The same thing happened to me and I waited until an update because I thought it would work but no luck sadly PLEASE HELP
  • Options
    AskyeAskye Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me!!! Did anyone figure out what to do??
  • Options
    GuidetteGoddessGuidetteGoddess Registered Users 1 Posts
    Askye wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me!!! Did anyone figure out what to do??

I'm on Level 25. She sits you down and asks you a series of questions... One of which is about Willow. Just answer honestly. That's my best advice. If for some reason the game glitched, just keep going. That's my best advice. That meeting isn't huge, btw. Actually, it's better if you miss that meeting. The questions she asks you results you (no matter how you answer) in you losing fans... If it makes you feel any better.:D