Options

Help! - Which jobs give me the ost cash?

AuroraOcéaneAuroraOcéane Registered Users 24 Posts
Hey guys :)

So I'm a bit desperate right now. I tried to figure out, which jobs (photo shoots, or appereances, or ...) would give me the most money. But I'm sorry - I just don't get it. It would be great, if someone could give me a list or something! What is it about? The studios/locations? The more hours I work? I also don't feel like, I could chose what I want to become to be? Maybe it's all just so confusing to me, because I'm a german player. :/ I'd be very thankful if soneone could explain the whole job thing to me! C: Greets!

Comments

• Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    I find out what anything that says "national" or "international" usually pays more than the other jobs. I always look through multiple assignments Simon gives me in one call and pick the best one. Anything that is national, international or high profile is usually on top of my list. I usually don't go for local shoots or mid level fashion shows. The amount of hours doesn't guarantee you will get paid the most cash but the longest jobs give the most fans and the most experience.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"