Options

Compeition

EllyWithAYEllyWithAY Registered Users 2 Posts
Hey guys, so I know a lot of people have been giving stuff away for this but I reckon it'll be cooler if we can share what we're doing with the stuff so I've had an idea for a competition. Basically, create an outfit that includes either sunglasses or normal glasses. If you don't have any, or can't afford them then just send me a private message on here with your GC name and your name in the game and I'll send you some.

Then post your entry beneath this as a picture. Any outfit, any hair, any make up but must be a full outfit and then I'll pick the ones I like the most and send a bunch of gifts out to those players!

It should be fun! Good luck guys - I'll say the end of the weekend as the closing date so midnight on Sunday the 27th GMT time.

P.S I know I spelt competition wrong :(

Comments

• Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    DLxqcGq.png?1
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    MoraimaMoraima Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi my name is Moraima
    Simon did not call for 2 day, do you know what to do?
  • Options
    EllyWithAYEllyWithAY Registered Users 2 Posts
    Moraima wrote: »
    Hi my name is Moraima
    Simon did not call for 2 day, do you know what to do?

Have you completed all the stuff he has already sent you ? Look in the goals section, if so then go into a building and then exit again as he will only ring you outside.
  • Options
    Yess I did everything already but in vain. It's annoying I'm stucked
  • Options
    Thanks I'm on again.....
  • Options
    BlackNThaiBlackNThai Registered Users 11 Posts
    Oh how fun...but how do you post the picture? I don't see where you can attach or paste the look