Options

Stuck - please please help!

lady_andrea1985lady_andrea1985 Registered Users 8 Posts
What are the 2 ad campaigns under the hot commodity job? I've done a lot of ads and it's still showing 0/2. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm stuck on this one too. I did the first one a LOOOOOONG time ago, but I have yet to get the second one and I don't know what it is supposed to be! Anyone?
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I would help, but I cannot remember details from any of the storylines two minutes later. They are all just a blur to me. I know others here will know, though, so hang in. :)
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I don't remember this either but I googled it for you and you two aren't the first to have the issue. People back in 2014 were having the same problem. Unfortunately the advice was limited to the usual of name sure you have the most current update and submit a ticket. Sorry.
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I don't remember this either but I googled it for you and you two aren't the first to have the issue. People back in 2014 were having the same problem. Unfortunately the advice was limited to the usual of name sure you have the most current update and submit a ticket. Sorry.
    The first post is from 2014 i think the second girl should update her game :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I would help, but I cannot remember details from any of the storylines two minutes later. They are all just a blur to me. I know others here will know, though, so hang in. :)

Dot, I swear I think we're related. Yes. A blur. Mine is usually a blur times three.

And Trufflebutter pretty much nailed it. BobbieM resurrected an old thread, but doesn't seem to have a current issue with it, so,

BobbieM. You say you had one part a long time ago, and you haven't gotten the 2nd part, how are you stuck? Is there an open task in your game, or were you just offering help to Lady Andrea? If this is just an old thread bumped for who knows why, I'll close it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary