Options

The Best Way to Save/Transfer your Game

124Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    czarina wrote: »
    didnt work for me either. unfortunately i wasnt able to read the latest comments about not being able to transfer games.
    and also i would like to add that i think the folder"com.glu.stardomkim" doesnt have your game progress data because when i deleted that folder with the game still installed and running my "new" game all it did was make a new folder. it didnt affect my current new game. because if that folder contained our saved games when that folder gets deleted the game currently running will also be deleted right? but it didnt happen. so apparently that folder only contains the mp3s and other stuff to run the game but not our saved files. also i have a another copy of that folder before the 3. update so i tried to replace it with that and what happened with the app when i run it with that folder it just updated and went back to my currently new game. when i checked the folder a few things was only added. and also i dont have the google cloud i only have the google play.

I'm sorry, it seems an update in the OS recently rendered the transfer impossible. If we could just go in and save the folder with our game it would be easier, but at this time, that can't be done either. :(

According to Glu https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=general&f=i-changed-devices-can-i-transfer-my-old-game-to-my-new-device

"The savegame for this title is saved on the device only; there are no server-side saves for the game, so it cannot be played on more than one device, or be transferred from one device to another. One needs to either continue play on the device to which the game was installed, or start anew on one's new device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. "

I'm going to close this because now the title is very misleading. If anything changes in the future, it will be widespread news I'm sure.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.