Options

KKH Technical FAQ

Comments

• Options
    QingpingQingping Registered Users 16 Posts
    Aruva, Try another browser? Like Firefox/Safari to see if they work on them. If not, I can't help you any further than that.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Please fix bugs and crashes!
    Everytime there is an update, there comes along bugs and crashes within.
    I haven't been able to play all day! There goes my 5 star for this event I was doing😤
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    numba1numba1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i finally become nr 1 and now i'm stuck, i can't get anymore fans. i do missions and i leveled up and everything and im still stuck at 252.6 m fans, even though i see updates saying i did great and bla blah blah. why don't my fans add up and i'm stuck like this??!!!!
  • Options
    numba1, Contact Glu Mobile support? And what device are you playing it on?
  • Options
    morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    For over the last 12 hours I have not been able to get into my game on Facebook. I play on Firefox but I have also tried on Google Chrome. On Google it just went to a black screen after the start up loading screen with Kim but on Firefox but on Firefox it goes to a weird screen that I can see some parts of the game but they blink rapidly and there is an error that says p****_obj_string. I have a screen shot of this but can not figure out how to paste in a picture - it says attachments are off and HTML is off. HELP!
  • Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Same here! What is going on with the new update? KKH is now totally buggy, crashes all the time, and all of a sudden I can't even enter the photo booth. Oh, and forget about this new 'Private jet' that I keep hearing about, it's just a locked item, no guy, nothing and I'm on the max level! Also, since this bunk update my whole phone and apps are all slower and ****y. What's up Glu? This update was a major fail :( Undo it, please!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Wow! I'm so glad I haven't upgraded to the new version yet! So many bugs and not enough fixes! Glu are too eager to get new content out rather than taking the time to address existing issues! Hopefully they sort it out real quick!
  • Options
    Yea, tomorrow. LOL SamuraiPizzaCat, One of my friend had a bug/loading issues. POSSIBLY caused by this update.
  • Options
    morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    It has been about 24 hours since I have been able to get in. I am upset since I have missed most of the special weekend for winning extra Kim stars.
  • Options
    Samsam1997Samsam1997 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game isnt working either. I try to do the events that it says to do and when I go to the right building it doesnt have the option to do the event idk why
  • Options
    TeamkanyekimTeamkanyekim Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am unable to locate spouse . I have search the entire game going from restaurants , bars and home . No luck . Anyone else having this problem? I have a i phone 5
  • Options
    mimimelsmimimels Registered Users 17 Posts
    Will the wedding dress glitch ever be fixed? There are still only two dress options available.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Just wanted to let you guys no that since the update, a little over a week ago; I have not been able to play right.
    I had to start over and NOT connect to gamecenter in order to play. There is no point in playing the game if I cannot even play with friends. Once connected to gc; npc like simon and maria disappear, and my wife!
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    MzalexusMzalexus Registered Users 1 Posts
    For the past two weeks I have not been able to go to any events on the Kim Kardashian Game. Simon just has not called me. I've tried going to his office and even Maria's office but nothing happens. At first it said that I was losing fans of course because I haven't done any events but my number of fans would stay the same but now I am actually losing fans. The only person who calls me is my husband and I use our dates to gain fans. I am currently using an iPod touch 5th generation, iOS 8.1.1 is there anything that I should do on my end?
  • Options
    Mzalexus wrote: »
    For the past two weeks I have not been able to go to any events on the Kim Kardashian Game. Simon just has not called me. I've tried going to his office and even Maria's office but nothing happens. At first it said that I was losing fans of course because I haven't done any events but my number of fans would stay the same but now I am actually losing fans. The only person who calls me is my husband and I use our dates to gain fans. I am currently using an iPod touch 5th generation, iOS 8.1.1 is there anything that I should do on my end?

Well, What level are you on? If you reach that point, then you're unable to go ahead of the game till GLU release new content which will be for a bit!
  • Options
    AsiaAntoinetteAsiaAntoinette Registered Users 2 Posts
    I played the KKH game on my Macbook Pro through Facebook and Game Center it worked fine and up until now I haven't had any problems with it. For today, I haven't been able to get into the game because the app won't load past the loading screen and it keeps saying it's loading nothing happen after that. Can you please Help?
  • Options
    KatiebeeKatiebee Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game also wont load at all through facebook. stays at the loading screen for hours and the star just keeps spinning.
  • Options
    arevigarevig Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey :)
    I have a problem in my game . It just get boring because of lack of missions . I have none ! Since level 20 I have absolutely no current goal. Simon call me just once to complete one photo shoot (the ones you can chose) but that is all ... I got feed update from Willow Pape tweeting but I never talk to her or get any kind of mission with her .
    Anyway all my friend are very busy with goal so I was wondering f it was just me or if there were a problem in the game
    I would be glad to have some help here :) Thank you.
    I apologize now if there is any kind of mistakes I live in Paris and we are not very good English speakers haha
  • Options
    CindyndistressCindyndistress Registered Users 13 Posts
    How do you unlock the garage in Calabasas? I'm level 27. Purchased a car some time ago! Thanks!
  • Options
    catmcunhacatmcunha Registered Users 10 Posts
    If I try to go to the photo section my game shuts down every time! Same thing happens when I try to go to Calabassas and LAX, I can't fix this, It has been days.
    Also, my new GC friends won't appear on the list.

Someone please help me, I'm freaking out!
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    arevig wrote: »
    Hey :)
    I have a problem in my game . It just get boring because of lack of missions . I have none ! Since level 20 I have absolutely no current goal. Simon call me just once to complete one photo shoot (the ones you can chose) but that is all ... I got feed update from Willow Pape tweeting but I never talk to her or get any kind of mission with her .
    Anyway all my friend are very busy with goal so I was wondering f it was just me or if there were a problem in the game
    I would be glad to have some help here :) Thank you.
    I apologize now if there is any kind of mistakes I live in Paris and we are not very good English speakers haha

From what you said, has Simon not called you at all after that one photo shoot?
  • Options
    How do you unlock the garage in Calabasas? I'm level 27. Purchased a car some time ago! Thanks!

I'm confused. Do you mean the area next to the mansion?
  • Options
    arevigarevig Registered Users 4 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    From what you said, has Simon not called you at all after that one photo shoot?

yes but I have no story line just gigs :(
  • Options
    Ah okay. You should submit a ticket to Glu then. You shouldn't be running out of projects at level 20 :3
  • Options
    TexasOrangeTexasOrange Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have an issue with a task that won't go away. It wants me to look for someone but when I go into the place nothing pops up. No prompts no nothing and it's been on my task list for weeks now.
  • Options
    Is it Marcel or Ray?
  • Options
    CindyndistressCindyndistress Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yes!the garage next to house in Calabasa
  • Options
    That isn't a garage. That would be your s/o's home, in addition to the apartment near LAX. It will be unlocked once you've reached a certain stage in your relationship, but atm there seems to be a bug. For example, my husband and I are max hearts, but I haven't been given his keys to his house lol

Edit: Forget what I said. You need to date an A-lister in order to have access to that home xD
  • Options
    Angeljen621Angeljen621 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I cannot play my game I have come so far and all of a sudden it keeps putting me to #1 which isn't true I'm 30 something and its like I'm the only one in the game beside real life friends. I walk around and nothing! Then when I check the contacts it closes the game right down. This is Soo frustrating since I was trying to earn as many k coins for the sale. I updated everything and tried everything possible I don't know what else to do I have come so far and never cheated or hacked anything I would hate to loose everything now. PLEASE HELP
  • Options
    dayonat73dayonat73 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My data on the game its gone I was level 24 and I have to start all over again