Options

Clicked on iCloud saved game and it screwed me!!!!

CristinaBurnettCristinaBurnett Registered Users 1 Posts
I was a B celebrity #209 and I restarted my phone because the game froze. It asked me to load my iCloud saved game and I don't even have a rank now. I'm so mad. What can be done. Darn all the time wasted :(

Comments

• Options
    apjankeapjanke Registered Users 1 Posts
    This happened to me, too. For a while I tried playing on both my iPhone and iPad and hoping they synced up. I don't know if that's actually a supported scenario because there's little doco for the game, but at first it seemed to work: I installed to my iPad and it just picked up where I left off from my iPhone.

For a while, state between my iPhone and iPad would seem to sync. But every few times I would switch between the two devices, it would prompt me asking if I wanted to restore from the iCloud saved game. Whenever I chose yes, I would lose significant game progress. (Especially annoying is that I lost all the K-stars I earned from grinding through free offers for half an hour.)

I don't know any way to fix it; I suspect once you choose the iCloud backup and lose progress, you're SOL. So my suggestion to anyone reading this is:

a) Don't attempt to play on multiple devices, because the sync is buggy or unsupported. Stick to just your phone.
    b) If it asks you about an iCloud backup or save game, you should probably click "No".