Options

Cars

1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
Hi guys, I had a quick question. Do buying cars actually do anything(like can you use them??). Or are they just like the other furnitures which just give you the stars or hearts??
Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.

Comments

• Options
    Tony DiamondTony Diamond Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hi guys, I had a quick question. Do buying cars actually do anything(like can you use them??). Or are they just like the other furnitures which just give you the stars or hearts??

They're just like furnitures. They give you stars and hearts. The only thing different with cars is that now you don't take the bus to go around, you just go with your car.

Hope I helped :)
  • Options
    They're just like furnitures. They give you stars and hearts. The only thing different with cars is that now you don't take the bus to go around, you just go with your car.

Hope I helped :)

Oh cool, so it makes it free to travel(outside of the plane of course). One last question, do the cars work at all the garages or do I have to buy a new car at each house??
  • Options
    Tony DiamondTony Diamond Registered Users 36 Posts
    Oh cool, so it makes it free to travel(outside of the plane of course). One last question, do the cars work at all the garages or do I have to buy a new car at each house??

No. Traveling isn't free. It still costs money. Although, it may be cheaper than taking the bus. However I'm not sure about that.

You can place any car in any garage. You don't have to keep buying cars.
  • Options
    No. Traveling isn't free. It still costs money. Although, it may be cheaper than taking the bus. However I'm not sure about that.

You can place any car in any garage. You don't have to keep buying cars.

**** it lol. The game makes you pay for gas :p??
  • Options
    badtoysoldier.badtoysoldier. Registered Users 9 Posts
    No,you still pay the same amount of money you'd pay by taking the bus..that kinda sucks to be honest
    I've spent 20000 for the car and it was useless