Options

Btw im going gift happy!!

Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
Hey everyone! So aside from current glitch im experiencing a few GC friends had gifted me and it made me really want to #PayItForward ... I'm not asking for any gifts in return, i just hope you'll gift someone else in return! Please add my GC
Sleepyy__
(Thats 2 underscores)
I go crazy with the gifting so be prepared lol ... Cmnt here and let me know once you've received the gifts & please just #PayItForward

Thanks everyone!!!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    theslyestfoxtheslyestfox Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sleepyy__ wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So aside from current glitch im experiencing a few GC friends had gifted me and it made me really want to #PayItForward ... I'm not asking for any gifts in return, i just hope you'll gift someone else in return! Please add my GC
    Sleepyy__
    (Thats 2 underscores)
    I go crazy with the gifting so be prepared lol ... Cmnt here and let me know once you've received the gifts & please just #PayItForward

Thanks everyone!!!

That's so super sweet of you!!! Added you, I'll totally pay it forward!!! :D
  • Options
    AmoraKayAmoraKay Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sleepyy__
    (Thats 2 underscores)

Thanks everyone!!!

Thank you for doing this!! I'm in GC as AmoraKay and in KKH as Amora. I sent you a request so I'm hoping you accept it soon :o Another player was kind enough to send me gifts but she already had EVERYTHING in the game so I couldn't gift her back lol. I don't have enough K stars to get the 2 piece bikini and I need it for a photo shoot so I would really like that in particular :o Anything else would just be amazing! I will pay it forward with whatever K stars I have left. Thanks again!!
  • Options
    AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    GC: ashleydumas

Anything would be greatly appreciated! <3 adding you now!
  • Options
    anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hello!
    My wish is simple: anything from the heart will be deeply appreciated. Im especially in love with dresses and accessories!
    My game center name is anamaria998

Thank you so much. Have a great day!
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hi! I'm Mareahh 86. I added you. I've been giving and receiving gifts as well. It's an awesome thing to do! Anything is appreciated! 😘❤️💚💜💛💄👠
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    Ohsofab21Ohsofab21 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I added you. Anything would be great
  • Options
    AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Dollfacexx wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Mareahh 86. I added you. I've been giving and receiving gifts as well. It's an awesome thing to do! Anything is appreciated! &#55357;&#56856;❤️&#55357;&#56474;&#55357;&#56476;&#55357;&#56475;&#55357;&#56452;&#55357;&#56416;

GC: ashleydumas

Any gifts you could give would be greatly appreciated! :)
  • Options
    Hey everyone! So i just got all of your requests & the gifting has started! I hope you have a wonderful day & really do try to it pay it forward :) you'd be surprised, even the tinyest things can truly make someones day!! Thank you all so far for your kind words i absolutely have a smile on my face!!!
  • Options
    AmoraKayAmoraKay Registered Users 7 Posts
    So I just woke up and saw all your gifts.....HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!! :D Wow, thank you soooo much!! I'm so excited about everything! Your closet is already full so I sent a few gifts out to another player. I'm going to add more people and send some more out :) Thank you again, I love everything!!
  • Options
    Add me sleepy!!
  • Options
    You're so very very welcome!!! Thank you so much for #PayingItForward by sending someone else a gift! I'll be sure to keep sending things along as the game gets updates!! If you notice any updates before i do please let me know!!! I'm hoping they allow us to send hairstyles soon ... I'm so happy you liked everything :) i think i sent everything that was available but don't hesititate to let me know if i missed anything :) im just so thrilled you woke up and were able to start your day with a smile!! @AmoraKay
  • Options
    Hey! I got a ton of requests, did i accept yours yet!!? And if i did, have i sent you anything??
  • Options
    Hey! I got a ton of requests, did i accept yours yet!!? And if i did, have i sent you anything??

Hey! No you didn't accept my request. I'm Mareahh 86. I'll try it again.

They just added a new K collection and I want it so bad!!
  • Options
    Gtstate3Gtstate3 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi!! I added you on GC :) hopefully you got it (it's State 33)
    thanks so much for your generosity. Once I'm big in the KKH world, I will be doing the same as you & so many others :3
    You rock!
  • Options
    Hey so i sent you a request incase i dont get yours. You show up in my contact list on the game but when i try to gift you everything is locked but don't worry i'll keep trying!!!
  • Options
    Hey State33 i requested you cuz i dont see you showing up just yet!!! Hopefully you will soon :) btw is anybody's game having a glitch when trying to travel to Calabasas????
  • Options
    JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    Anyone who wants to add me... Please do! I am looking for star gifts as I don' t have enough to buy some of those new fabulous outfits. I will happily return the favor with money gifts. My game name is JoSpinner and in game center I'm Stoff3147. Looking forward to making new friends:))
  • Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm trying super hard to keep up with things so if i've accepted you & haven't gifted yet please cmnt on here or if i haven't accepted you please also let me know!!! If you want gifts please request me because trying to request everyone is super confusing lol! Thank you all &#55357;&#56476;&#55357;&#56476;
  • Options
    Oh I see you as my friend! There are some things I don't have but I just deleted the game and reinstalling it because I can't move forward with missions. So I hope I don't lose everything I have. I'm thinking about restarting but I don't want to be with out my cool clothes, shoes and accessories!
  • Options
    ChevychelsChevychels Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey, this is so kind of you! I sent you a friend request on GC and my username is chevychels :) thanks so much in advance! Xx
  • Options
    Michelle2786Michelle2786 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Add me on Game Center

MomofThree2014

Send gifts..and I will send back :)
  • Options
    GlenMartinezGlenMartinez Registered Users 8 Posts
    Im GlenMartinez080 Its simple: Anything! I will pay it forward
  • Options
    Before the dawnBefore the dawn Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi, I'm Before the dawn and the white and red dress is what I've been wanting for a whileM
  • Options
    jcarter424jcarter424 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I sent a friend request to you
  • Options
    SilverbellSilverbell Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sleepyy, you're just amazing, thank you so much. It was like Christmas when I logged on today! I can't wait until I'm able to give someone else an early Christmas too :)
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Hi Sleepyy! You sound so generous! I've added you, I'm wolfandbutler. #PayingItForward is such a lovely idea!
  • Options
    Pretttchill18Pretttchill18 Registered Users 9 Posts
    This is a really cool idea :) My gamecenterID is prettychill18 and I'd love to #payitforward!
    Game Center ID: prettychill18:cool:
  • Options
    Silverbell wrote: »
    Sleepyy, you're just amazing, thank you so much. It was like Christmas when I logged on today! I can't wait until I'm able to give someone else an early Christmas too :)[/QUOTE

You're soooo very welcome!! Please let me know if i missed anything :) and thank you for your very kind words they're making me so happy!!!
  • Options
    ReidmillReidmill Registered Users 1 Posts
    You're awesome for doing this! I can't wait to #payitforward.

My GC user is Reidmill if anyone else wants to add me:)
  • Options
    katemacncheesekatemacncheese Registered Users 6 Posts
    I added you! I'm afraid I don't have much money now, but once I gain more I'll definitely #payitwforward.

anyone else feel free to add me too! My name is the same on GC, katemacncheese.