Options

Someone please help me

DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
I was at max level doing quest in punta mita and Paris. I did the update and can now travel to London. I am not getting the story line progression with quest in London. I don't have any goals to be completed. I just get same gig calls from simon. No Maria. No Kim. It's been like 2 weeks. They just did a small update for bug fixes today and still nothing new. Has anyone else had this problem and what did u do to fix it?
GC: Mareahh 86

Comments

• Options
    GigglesGiggles Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was so excited when I got the new update hoping it would fix the same exact problem you're having... But nothing. I'm feeling seriously impatient as this game WAS fun once there was an objective. Curious to see if the update fixed anyone else's game if they were stuck. Ugh.
  • Options
    It's annoying. Especially since GLU isn't responding to anything. I mean. You would think they would want to satisfy the customers.
  • Options
    GigglesGiggles Registered Users 6 Posts
    Exactly. I downloaded the app the day it came out and have been playing it since. I haven't hacked the game either and once a new update is available I update as suggested. But for what? It seems this game is glitching and having problems more and more. it's confusing and frustrating... Please.. GET IT TOGETHER GLU
  • Options
    I totally agree.