Options

Giving away gifts!! // user: "lynds k"

lyndsey791lyndsey791 Registered Users 11 Posts
Hi all:)

Add me on GC: lynds k
You can specify what you want below, or I can I choose a few for you ;)
Normally, I will give at least ten gifts, but I can buy your whole closet for you if you want.

Thanks everyone, please don't worry about sending anything back!

Comments

• Options
    HeyjessiHeyjessi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey! I just added you my GC is jesprie. You are so generous for doing this. I still have most of my closet to check off. You could do as much as you can if that's ok(: Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Youlovemelix33Youlovemelix33 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey I just added you on GC mine is angelmelissa and I appreciate the gifts they really help :) nd it would be awesome if you could send me items from the last levels and if u could send me all shoes it would be an honor thanks again.
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Just added you! I'm Judithtalancon in case you didn't get my request. I'm looking for new friends! :-)
  • Options
    Chunkiet58Chunkiet58 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Add me on GC. Chunkiet58
  • Options
    Delia828Delia828 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Add me please I am on the A list and I gift too but I am new and don't have a lot of the clothes yet so gifts would be much appreciated and I will try and return the favor as much as I can
  • Options
    cassie310cassie310 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hey just added you :)
  • Options
    lyndsey791lyndsey791 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Okay, I'm going to gift all of you guys now :) xx have a great day all
  • Options
    StangergirlsStangergirls Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi! I added you! Whatever you can gift would be great!!!
  • Options
    ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    Added you to my Game Center. Looking forward to receiving whatever you have to offer. Thank you for being so generous.
  • Options
    TeebbTeebb Registered Users 2 Posts
    If you gift a friend does it automatically change that friend into someone you are dating? I don't have many friends. I sent a girl a gift and now it says we're "dating". Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Cookie4371Cookie4371 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can you please send me some gifts it doesn't matter what you send me it would be greatly appreciated...Thanks Cookie4371
  • Options
    badbehavin1badbehavin1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey I wanted to know if u can send me some clothes items on the Kim K game. I've added you on GC. I'm venvy1 btw. Thanks in advance! Hehe