Options

Free Kim Kardashian Gifts

Comments

• Options
    Skyking2007Skyking2007 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi, I added you to Game Center and following u on twitter. Do u still have items to give away? If so, I could use the items that cost stars. Thank you, skyking5569
  • Options
    Jada13Jada13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi stxfany. Everyone could use some help climbing the ladder to stardom, thanks very much.
    On GC its: nn143v
    On Twitter its: @Hawley1366

Thanks very much.
  • Options
    jennben123jennben123 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I followed you on twitter and sent request. Are you still gifting?
  • Options
    KeturahKeturah Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is this still going on
  • Options
    ChaydenSChaydenS Registered Users 4 Posts
    I jus found this thread ...is it too late to get free stuff???? I did add you to my twitter account ChaydenS☺....If not thanx anyway ....xoxo
  • Options
    Loveisreal28Loveisreal28 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Game Center name add me: Loveisreal28
  • Options
    EreejEreej Registered Users 17 Posts
    Not sure if this is still going on but added you to Game Center and twitter. Game Center name: Ereej Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Aly0914Aly0914 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am trying to follow you on Twitter @AlyssiaS ... I would love to still be eligible for the full wardrobe =) ... My Hollywood id is 2966D54D-1423-4AED-B1EB-4772FB506884... Please help me !!
  • Options
    Aly0914Aly0914 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am now following you on twitter but can't figure out how to add on gc ... I am Aly0914 on gc ...
  • Options
    FanoflmpFanoflmp Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have sent you a friend request and created a twitter account and am currently following you. I am @nbr1spaz. My Game Center name is nbr1spaz
  • Options
    KiriowKiriow Registered Users 1 Posts
    Added! Please If u r still spending gift, dont forget me! Xoxo
  • Options
    mrsapplejuicemrsapplejuice Registered Users 3 Posts
    Im just looking for some extra friends on KKh my Gc name:mrsapplejuice add me Twitter:@HkTeddyzRox
  • Options
    Chinita547Chinita547 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Follow me add me gc: chinita547 twitter: 547chinita
  • Options
    HadiTheSandwichHadiTheSandwich Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey, I'm new. I hope I'm eligible for the whole closet thingy! My GC is HadiTheSandwich and my twitter is also HadiTheSandwich :p

I followed you on twitter and also sent you a friend request on GC. Thanks in advance. <3
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    I already have you on GC! Could you just send stuff from the new update/ things worth KStars.
    Thanks so much!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    EreejEreej Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you again for the gifts!! You are very generous and I appreciate it very much. Have a great weekend! 😃
  • Options
    Trish$tarTrish$tar Registered Users 1 Posts
    stxfany wrote: »
    Hello
    I am on max level and I have so much money and stars I have nothing to do with so if you want me to send you gifts, just add me on game centre: stxfany. You must be following me on twitter @esjxy and I will follow you back to confirm your game centre name so I can send you gifts. The first 50 people get the whole wardrobe free. Make sure to come back and post a thank you

Hi! I just added you and followed you on twitter. I could really use the stars! Thanks!
  • Options
    arodriguez119arodriguez119 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi I just added you on Game Center. Hope you're still gifting &#55357;&#56836;
  • Options
    Panth3rfan4lifePanth3rfan4life Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello, hopefully I'm not too late I added you on both. Twitter @H34V3NS3NT09 and game center Panth3rfan4life
    Thanks
  • Options
    8oom8oomPoww8oom8oomPoww Registered Users 8 Posts
    I don't have a twitter but I'll add you on GC if that's ok :)
  • Options
    StephaniyahStephaniyah Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi can you add me on my gc its stephlabeff can you help me unlock my wardrobe please please please
  • Options
    JazzypocoJazzypoco Registered Users 18 Posts
    @ stxfany pls add me Jazzypoco
  • Options
    Hailstorm1202Hailstorm1202 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey, my gc id is Hailstorm1202 :) Thank you!
  • Options
    scathyxdscathyxd Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi! I added you and also followed you on twitter, I hope you can send me something, thanks!

CG: scathyxd
    Twitter: scathyxd
  • Options
    Tmp1102Tmp1102 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hello
    I am on max level and I have so much money and stars I have nothing to do with so if you want me to send you gifts, just add me onfollow you back to confirm your game centre name so I can send you gifts. The first 50 people get the whole wardrobe free. Make sure to come back and post a thank you[i am following u on Twitter and sent message through Game Center my gc name is ! tOnya !
  • Options
    CassiebowmanCassiebowman Registered Users 10 Posts
    I added you on both my name is Cassiebowman on gc and @cassiebowman on Twitter please if you could help I'd greatly appreciate it and thank you so much
  • Options
    LyssaLyssa Registered Users 11 Posts
    @stxfany I am not sure if you have already maxed out on this offer, but I have requested you on both Game Center and followed you on twitter. My Game Center account is alyssalevy and my twitter is @alyssaaaa08. Thank you very much in advance for your generosity!!!
  • Options
    angelah2angelah2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello
    I am on max level and I have so much money and stars I have nothing to do with so if you want me to send you gifts, just add me on game centre: stxfany. You must be following me on twitter @esjxy and I will follow you back to confirm your game centre name so I can send you gifts. The first 50 people get the whole wardrobe free. Make sure to come back and post a thank you

I just sent you a follow, @Theremes I am Angela Holliday in game
  • Options
    Sarah009900&lt;3Sarah009900&lt;3 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thaaank u for doing this!! My GC: Sarah009900<3 i will now follow u on twitter: Mahsa_1999
    I appreciate it!:)
  • Options
    TeamkanyekimTeamkanyekim Registered Users 15 Posts
    I just sent you a friend request under Tanya West at Game Center
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.